coming out

It's been 8 months already and things are going well. Jungkook and y/n are now on good term ofcourse y/n stuck to her words while she forgave Jungkook the memories of his actions never left her mind.

The marks on her skin also played a part in this but they all have moved on from the past mostly. Y/N now calls Jungkook her appa again and tae is her dad, so it all worked out. On the other hand she's also been talking non stop with jisoo.

They've both become exceptionally close with one another in this short span of time. They're always going out secretly only Jungkook was aware of what y/n was doing and how she felt about jisoo.

Today tho she wanted to do something.

Y/N walked to her closet her mind clouded with thought if what she wanted to do today. She changed into this.

Afterwards going to jungkooks room

Afterwards going to jungkooks room. Knocking on the door she entered and found her appa still laying in bed. They smiled at one another she she went on the other side of the bed laying beside him.

She hugged him and he hugged back. "Good morning appa". "Good morning bun". That is jungkooks nickname for her. "Appa I'm gonna do something today". She finally sat up as they looked at one another.

"Which is"? "Tell them". He knew exactly what she was speaking about he was shocked. "Why so suddenly are u sure you're ready"? He finally sat up aswell looking at y/n in concern as she simply smiled calmly tho her heart was palpitating.

"Yes appa I've thought about it for a while, I'm ready". Tho he was concerned jungkook smiled and nodded supporting his daughters decision. Soon after their talk jungkook went to get ready as y/n just remained laying in his bed.

Once jungkook was done they both made their ways downstairs as y/n pulled her phone out and made a call. "Hey good morning, get ready I'm coming to pick u up". "Be there in a bit no need to rush, bye see u". Y/N hung up with a smile.

"You're gonna bring her here"? Y/N nodded. "Why not if I'm gonna tell them might as well tell them who aswell". Jungkook nodded. "Can I come with u it's been a while since I last left the house". Y/N nodded and they both left.

They both made their way to jisoos house having conversations about random things here and there. Untill finally they arrived and saw jisoo was already outside waiting and y/n could've sworn she saw a goddess.

Her eyes were literal hearts as she looked at jisoos form untill jungkook tapped her and signaled her to stop staring and go out which she did immediately after

Her eyes were literal hearts as she looked at jisoos form untill jungkook tapped her and signaled her to stop staring and go out which she did immediately after. "Hi, you're looking beautiful". Y/N said as she approached jisoo wrapping her arms around the smaller girls waist.

"Per usual". Jisoo wasn't the shy type to blush after a compliment she knew she was beautiful and she wasn't afraid to admit it. "Indeed so". Jisoo wrapped her arms around y/n's neck as they hugged and soon y/n helped jisoo into the car and they were off to home again.

Jisoo was already aware if what y/n was about to do so she was being as supportive as possible as she knew how hard of a task it is to come out to your family. She did in the past and it didn't go as she planned hence she now has no contact  with her family and lives alone.

Along the way jisoo and Jungkook had some nice conversations as y/n listened with a smile. She liked seeing the love of her life get along with her appa. It was heart warming and she knew if no one else she had him as support.

Soon they were back at home and as if planned tae and Mr and Mrs.jeon were all in the living room sitting. Seeing the unfamiliar female figure that accompanied jungkook and y/n they all frowned.

Y/N was first to break the silence which consumed the room. "Um hey dad hey mama and papa, so uh I know u guys are confused right now, but I'll explain". Everyone took a seat and she spoke once more.

"So, this is jisoo, I think you all might remember her from before"? They all nodded listening closely. "Well, we've both been talking for a while and well". She didn't know how to further place her words as nervousness and fear was quickly consuming her mind and body.

"Well I realized I like her and asked her out recently to be my g-girlfriend". Neither y/n nor jisoo dared to look up they shared the fear. The silence was piercing jungkook held y/n's hand and gave it a little squeeze to encourage her to remain strong.

Finally she looked up and was met by two genuine smiles but one not so happy and pleased looked. If anything it was disgusted, this sunk y/n's heart to her stomach, was her worst nightmare really gonna come true?