"D-do you think Deku did that?" Denki asked trembling. "I don't know, he did say he was good at murdering people didn't he. I can't believe he would do something like that."

"30" Izuku voice could be heard through the mall

"Shit we have no time left."

With that they ran into the closest store and hid in between the clothing racks.

"5, 4, 3, 2, 1, ready or not, here I come."

He slowly stood up and began to walk around. "Oh hero's~ where are you?"

He walked around the mall and stopped in front of the first store he came across. When the sound of his footsteps stopped, he could hear a small yelp of someone inside.

"I can hear you~"

He walked in and looked around, he couldn't see anyone, but after closer inspection he could see that the carpet on the floor was pressed in, like someone was standing there.

He walked towards the spot and reached out, as he expected he found Hagakure, he had his hand wrapped around her neck.

"Found you."

He pulled a dress from the clothing racks.

"A bit inappropriate don't you think, put this on." While she got dressed, he explained to her that if she tried to run away people would die, and she would too

They walked out of the store and Deku continued his game.

Soon he found Kaminari and Bakugou and the rest of the class followed no short after, class 1-a was not very good at hiding and some students failed on purpose because they did not want to make the decision of who would be killed.

The only person he was missing was Asui Tsuyu.

After a few minutes he found her on the ceiling.

"Found you! Congratulation you won the game, now please come down here."

He smiled at her, but instead of looking reassuring or kind, it sent shivers down her spine.

She climbed down to the level Deku, and the rest of her class, were standing.

"Well as I said, the one who wins the game gets to choose who dies. So, here you go."

He said as he handed her a knife.

"W-what? Why did you give me a knife?"

"To kill one of your classmates of course." He said while smiling.

He saw clear hesitation on her face, so he added.

"If you don't pick one, I will kill 5."

Her hand was shaking as she looked at the knife and then back at her class.

"I'm so sorry guys." She whispered. 

Uraraka tried to reassure her, she told her she was fine and that it wasn't her fault. Nobody would blame it on her and then she told her she was fine again.

Tsuyu hesitantly took a step forward, hands still shaking, silent tears running down her face.

"I would recommend slicing the throat of 'the chosen one.'" He smiled at her, pure amusement could be seen on his face and in his eyes. Looking at all his former classmates in pain and fear, it gave him satisfaction.

"It will make the death quicker. Unless, of course, you want to make it slow and painful. It isn't every day you get to kill one of your classmates."

She slowly walked up to Aoyama who looked very scared right now.

"Je t'en prie, non." *

"I'm so, so, so sorry." She sobbed as she slit his throat, she collapsed on the floor and the rest of the class ran towards them.

"Well, it looks like our little game has ended, didn't think you it was fun? Still didn't get what I came here for though, but I have the perfect idea." He pulled a little box out of his pocket and walked up to the body of the dead boy.

He pulled a knife from his pocket and cut out the boy's heart and put it in there.

He then turned around to face the shocked class and stuck out his hand towards Tsuyu.

"I'm going to need that knife back."

She gave it to him, hand trembling. He then pulled out a handkerchief and cleaned up his knife. He texted Kurogiri to pick him and said his goodbyes to the class

"Well, it was lovely seeing you all again. See you soon."

Then he stepped back through the portal.

*It means "please no" if I'm right, my French is really bad.

A/N

Hii, got another chapter done, I think this is the longest I have written. 1390 words!
Anddd this book got almost 750 reads!
And remember to smile today because you came out of bed (I hope) and you did things today and that is hard sometimes so you deserve an applause.

Oh and check out this discord server it's full of cool authors and other stuff https://discord.gg/NQ5E389k