Aankhon mein teri...In your eyes...Part 1

Seeing PreeRan dressed up like Om and Shanti from Om Shanti Om in Kundali bhagya,I wished to read an OSO based PreeRan FF.Since there is no PreeRan FF on OSO,I decided to write a short story on OSO by giving a happy ending to Om and Shanti's love story which was tragic in the movie.

Special thanks to my dearest friend Reena for making PreeRan edits without which this TS would not have been possible.

Karan got dressed up and told his mother Rakhi:Maa,I am going for the shoot.Sameer will come now.

Rakhi became emotional.

Rakhi:You are only a junior artist.Still how can you be so happy?

Karan:Because in my new film,the heroine is the dream girl Preeta Arora.As you know I am her biggest fan and today my dream to see her is going to happen.

Rakhi:Preeta Arora is such a big star.She won't even look at you.Don't dream of her.

Karan:My love is true Maa.So my dream will also be fulfilled.One day I will become a superstar and I will marry Preeta.

Rakhi:Are you mad?How can a junior artist like you become a superstar?

Karan:I am trying na Maa.There are so many famous actors who started off with small roles and then became big stars.Then why can't I?

Rakhi:But they had luck.That's why some good directors and producers noticed them and gave them bigger roles.

Karan:I will also get that luck Maa.

Rakhi looked at him emotionally.

Rakhi:I hope your wish will come true Karan.

Karan smiled.Sameer who is Karan's best friend came.He is also a junior artiste like Karan.

Karan and Sameer left to the shooting location.

Karan reached the sets.Preeta's car reached.

Everyone who was there waited to see Preeta.Preeta got out of the car.

Preeta got out of the car