When he needs to shut up

LISA

LISA. M

Studying at the univercity and being in my last year is a lot off stress and responsebilities. Believe me I work and study hard because I need this. I want to become a teacher, English literature teacher to be exact. "Lets sit here Lisa." Jennie says and gets another chair to the table we claimed. We usually come to the library what is close to the univercity, I really like the library. Its quiet and you can get your work done. I love it. "What was it? Page 68.." Jennie looks in her planner.

"I guess so." I nodd. There was not many people around, which was great. "We need to learn all the terms right." I get out some paper.

"Yeah and I so dont want to do this." Jennie leans in her seat. "The weather is so nice.. we should study outside sometime." She smiles.

"That will be too hot." I say. "Its chill here amd we can get coffee, how amazing is that." I show her my coffee and take a sip.

"Your right. Lets get it done." Jennie holds her pen and reads the first lines. I search up the page and hear Jennie mumble. "What is he doing here?" I put my book down and see two guys walking, they were talking and walked to the computers.

"Maybe they came to study."

"For real Lisa? Them and studying... bullshit." She rolls her eyes. I have seen them before and thats it.

"Lets just focus." I say and read the page slowly, English is pretty hard and challenging. But I want to do it and I have to do it.

"What should we eat for dinner?" Jennie asks after a while. "Im so hungry." She clearly is done.. but were so close..

"Ramen?" I lean back in my seat while holding my pen.

"Sounds good." Jennie nodds. "Did you write this word." She asks and shows me. I read it and look at my notes. But I couldnt concentrate, the two guys who were sitting behind the computers were shouting.

"Number one baby!" One shout and the other gives him a pay, they do a high five and laugh. "I got the last kill right, look at our qrowns!" When is he going to shut up? "You go there.. my favorite gun, it it there..."  What the actual fuck, my eyes were foucssed on them. This is no game hall. What are they doing here for fucks sake.

"No Lisa..." Jennie says trying to hold me back by holding my wrist. But I stand up, this is a library, not a game hall. Walking up to them I stand behind and take the headset of the one guy who keeps screaming. His smile faded away and looked serious.

"What the hell is your problem?"

"My problem? Let me tell you, this is a library not a fucking game hall." I say and now the other guy is looking too.

"I could care less, there is an computer and am using it." He says and looks at the screen.

"Well shut up then because people try to study." I say, I cant with his additude now. What does he think. He turns around to stand up but his friend I guess holds his arm.

"Girls like you are mommy's favorite right." He says standing up coming extra close. "Well Im not." He whispers and walks past me. His friend gives me a little smile and follows the guy. What is he saying.

"You dont know anything!" I shout back.

Walking back to Jennie I see she is not there, looking around I see her getting coffee. "You did it again Lisa. I mean Jungkook is a stubborn guy, thats what people say." Jungkook  thats his name..

"Have you seen my book?" I look in my bag but couldnt find it. Then it hits me, he did not...

"Dont tell me.." Jennie starts. He took my fucking book.