You've been going back and forth in search of your menstrual products because you were down to just a few tampons left. With it only being just the beginning of your period, you were going to need hell of a lot more than that.

Your cramps, although already uncomfortable, were going to kick in stronger the more time passes. So, you want to hurry and get everything before you become too immobilized to do anything.

Eventually you exhausted yourself and headed back to your dorm, deciding that you were just going to attempt again tomorrow. if that was even possible.

Draco had thought he did something wrong. The whole day he's been racking his brain as to what he could have possibly done. Also not to mention that no one would tell him about your whereabouts when you weren't in his line of sight.

Desperate to talk to you, he had gone to Hermione to pry any information out of her. She refused to talk to Draco telling him that you were simply 'busy.' Ginny only shrugged her shoulders and wouldn't give him the time of day.

He wasn't satisfied with that answer and tried every other friend of yours he could think of; including Harry Potter as well. No one gave him helpful answers or didn't know where you were either. Trying to take matters into his own hands, he stormed up to your dorm room and harshly knocked on the door.

"Y/N, I know you're in there!" he shouted impatiently.

He actually had no idea if you were in there or not. However, he decided that if you weren't there, he was just going to sit and wait on your bed until you came in.

Turning the door handle, he stomped his way inside but came to a halt. Tangled up under the bedsheets laid your sleeping figure. Draco's once tense body relaxed and quietly shut the door behind him trying to not make too much noise.

He took long stride towards you and sat on the edge of your bed right next to you. He brought his hand up to brush the loose strands of hair out of your face and cupped your cheek, lightly rubbing his thumb across it.

Stirring a little bit, your eyes fluttered open.

"Mmm Draco," you groggily mumbled quitely, rubbing the crust out of your eyes, "What're you doing here?"

"I haven't seen you all day," he spoke softly, "Are you avoiding me?"

He tried to hide the hurt in his voice however you caught on quickly, sitting up on your elbows to get a better look at him. His eyebrows were creased as he awaited your answer.

"Of course not, why would you think that?"

He turned his head to look to the side for a brief second before turning back to look at you. "I don't know.. I just thought-"

You grabbed his tie and yanked him down so his mouth was inches from yours. Pressing a warm kiss to his lips, reassuring him nothing was wrong.

"I'm sorry I made you feel that way, I'm just going through my lady problems at the moment," you apologized. He furrowed his eyebrows, looking at you curously.

"Lady problems?" he questioned.

You darted your eyes from side to side, confused on what he was confused about. Slowly nodding your head, you sucked in a breath as another wave of cramps came rolling out. He noticed your discomfort and sat up straight.

"What lady problems? Did you get detention because that's a student problem."

You sucked in your lips to stiffle back a laugh. This time you sat up with your back resting against the headboard, making more room for him to scoot closer.