•A pair of jeans•

For all your years of knowing Draco, one thing about him had always bothered you. Well, lots of things. Though, what had always bothered you the most was the least significant. It was literally the least of anyone’s concerns when bringing up his faults. Actually, most wouldn’t even see it as a fault, so your fixation on it was all the more strange.

Whenever he wasn’t wearing his Hogwarts uniform, he wore a suit.

That was it. That was your whole problem. The two of you had been friends since you were twelve and even after putting up with the unsavory bits of his personality, you decided to get a bee in your bonnet about his fashion. It didn’t make much sense.

Even as you squinted at him over your book, you had to wonder if he was really all that comfortable. Draco was the only boy you knew that didn’t complain after so much as looking at a suit much less wearing one. Even if the two of you were just laying around, he always wore a suit. Sometimes he took off the jacket, but that was as relaxed as you saw him get. You felt your book sink to your lap. It was all black too, so it had to be hot. You tilted your head to the side, studying the outfit. The material looked constricting.

“Hello? Earth to (L/N). What are you staring at?” He snapped. You blinked rapidly, your body jumping as though you’d been shocked.

“Sorry, sorry, just thinking. And, did you call me by my last name?” You asked.

“Yes, I called you by your last name. Can’t you find anything more interesting to talk about?” He sighed.

“Okay, fine, let’s talk about you,” You said, knowing fully that he’d go for it.

“Well, since you asked so nicely,” He said smugly.

“Why don’t you ever wear anything except suits?” You asked. He blinked at you. The look of pure confusion almost made you laugh.

“What else would I wear?” Anyone else would have thought his reply was snobby, but you knew he was actually confused.

“I don’t know. Jeans? Like I usually do,” You laughed, gesturing at your own outfit. It was your old go to for a lazy day where you might go out in public. Your trusty, old jeans and a plain (F/C) shirt. You looked like pretty much every other teenager you knew.

A quiet laugh rolled though your mind the more you thought about it. Draco Malfoy in a pair of jeans and a tee shirt. You’d have better luck fighting the Whomping Willow. Yeah, Hell would freeze over before you saw your friend in jeans.

“I have no reason to wear those filthy things,” He spat indignantly.

“Woah, dude, I asked why you don’t wear jeans, not whether you’re circumcised or not,” You said, holding your hands up in surrender.

“(Y/N)!” He snapped, flushed a subtle pink. You stifled a laugh. Even after years of being friends, he still wasn’t used to your casual mention of dicks. Smiling, you tossed your book onto the table.

“Are you?”

“Am I what?” He asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Circumcised,” You responded. He shoved your knees harshly.

“Would you stop that!” He yelled. You tipped your head back in an obnoxious laugh as he blushed even darker.

“Okay, okay, I surrender. Who knew a guy who can talk about murder can’t talk about dicks.” He shot you a dirty look and you laughed again. “But seriously, what’s your problem with jeans?”

“They’re classless,” He snorted.

“I wear them,” You said. A faint smirk twitched at the corner of his lips.