No more upset

*draco pov*

I was very upset.I could not fix the damn cabinet.I was forced to do it.I dont wanna do it.And when I think about it,I get angry and upset.Like I wanna beat the sh*t out of You know who..

I entered to the Great Hall.My "friends" more like bodyguards,Crabbe and Goyle were eating food like a monster.They act like they have never seen food.Gosh,how can they be my friends?!

I was just touching my food.

-Why dont you eat,mate?Did somethin' happen?-Blaise asked.

-Nothing I am just upset.-I answered.

-I know what can make you happy,dude.

-I am very upset right now.Nothing or nobody can make me happy.Oh and I can take all my anger out of you.

-Hm how about bringing y/n here?-He said smirking.He always teases me about my crush.Ugh this boy..

-What di you mean-

-Hey Draco!How are you?-Suddenly y/n approached us.She was a hufflepuff but was kind to us too.

-I-I uh erm I am fine yeah thanks um you?-I said nervously.Blaise was smirking.

-I wanted to ask you that if you would like to do potions essay in the library after lunch?

I think I am gonna exploit from hapiness.

-YES!I-I mean s-sure.-I said flustered.

-All right,see you there-She said..

I am not upset anymore...

💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

* 🎀 𝐻𝑒𝓎 𝑔𝓊𝓎𝓈❣𝐻🍪𝓌 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝓎🍩𝓊 𝓉🌞𝒹𝒶𝓎¿𝐼 𝒽💗𝓅𝑒 𝓎🌸𝓊 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝒹❤𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓌𝑒𝓁𝓁❢𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒻💍𝓇 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝓈,𝓋💗𝓉𝑒𝓈.𝐼 𝒶𝓂 𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓎 𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 𝓉♡ 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒶𝓇𝑒 𝟩𝟥 𝓋𝒾𝑒𝓌𝓈.𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓃𝓀 𝓎🌺𝓊 𝓈🌞 𝓂𝓊𝒸𝒽.𝒴🌺𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓇𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓈𝓉 𝒶𝓃𝓎 𝒾𝓂𝒶𝑔𝒾𝓃𝑒 𝒾𝒹𝑒𝒶𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝒸🍪𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓃𝓉𝓈 ♡𝟥𝟥 🎀 *