3. Love

Harry smiled as he saw Carlos again.
"Hey pup."
"H- Hi Harry." Carlos said nervously and Harry eyed at him.
"Are you okay?"
"N- not really..."
"Since when do you stutter pup? I mean it's cute... But y'know?"
"...well, the core four and I... We're lesving to Auradon in two weeks..."
"You what...?" Harry said and his smile fell.
"Harry... I don't want to leave..." Carlos said with tears in his eyes and Harry pulled him closer.
"You get away from your mom, you should be happy..." Harry said softly in Carlos his ear as the freckled boy started sobbing softly.
"But I'd also be far away from you..." he whined.
"I know pup... But we'll figure something out..."
"If the plan works... We'd only be separated for a week or so..."
"What plan?"
"Stealing Fairy godmother's wand and breaking the barrier."
"That's probably not going to be easy..."
"I know, but... I don't even wanna go Harry. They have dogs in Auradon as well!" Carlos complained and Harry chuckled briefly.
"Relax pup, your friends will protect you there when I can't..." Harry said as he stroke the freckled boy's hair.
"You'll be okay Carlos... I mean while you're in Auradon, your mom can't hurt you..."
"I eish you could come too, then we wouldn't be apart and then your dad wouldn't be able to hurt you too..."
"Hey, don't worry about me pup. I'll be fine."
Carlos sobbed softly and Harry embraced his little boyfriend tightly.

The week passed by too quickly.
Carlos and Harry both got hit and tortured by their parent a few times and today...
Today... Carlos would leave.
Harry got beaten up by his dad that morning, but it didn't stop him from saying (temporarily) goodbye to his pup.

Carlos didn't get beaten up that day and he was walking with the core four towards the barrier.
Carlos noticed that Harry was standing by the market place, they locked eyes for a moment and Carlos turned to Mal, Evie and Jay.
"I forgot something... I'll be back in a minute."
The other three nodded and Carlos made sure that they didn't see that he walked to Harry.

The pup hugged the pirate, who gritted his teeth.
Carlos gently lifted a piece of Harry's shirt, sreing fresh bruises and Carlos his eyes filled with tears again.
He would escape from his mom, leaving Harry behind on the isle... leaving him nehind with his dad...
"Pup, I'm fine..." Harry said as he lifted Carlos his chin.
"Cause chaos in Auradon, okay? We'll be back together before you know it." Harry said with half a smile and Carlos hugged him, gently this time.
Harry pressed one last kiss on Carlos his lips, before the pup really had to go...