6. Hello there

Harry whiped some blood from his lips and spit some blood onto the streets, his dad beat him up again and his lip was bleeding, something else inside of his mouth too.
Harry groaned a bit, he hated the taste of blood...
He rubbed a hand over his face and sighed.
"You're so damn lucky pup..." he mumbled.
Carlos was away from Cruella, he was free. But him? No, Harry was still stuck with his dad...
Harry looked at the spot where he sput his blood onto the streets and he sighed.
"Come on, get hold of yourself. You've managed for so long. Hell, it doesn't even hurt... It's simply exhausting..." he mumbled to himself.
He sighed once more and he stepped out of the allie, planning on going back to the lost revenge.
"Hey Hook!" a voice yelled and he groaned ebfore he turned.
"What?!" he snarled.
"Thought you'd be nicer to the people who'd reunite you with your boyfriend." an annoyed voice said and Harry looked up, seeing Mal, Evie and Jay.
"What the fuck are you talking about?"
"You're coming with us to Auradon." Jay said as if it was so obvious.
"Yea right, it's April 1st, ain't it?"
"No we're serious. Come on! Carlos is in Auradon and he doesn't know it yet but we're here to get you!" Evie said and Harry crossed his arms.
"What kind of trap is this?"
"Look, we don't trust you, you don't trust us. But one thing is mutual, caring about Carlos. He's actung fucking depressed because he misses and needs you." Mal said and Harry's jaw dropped, but he recovered quickly.
"Is he okay?"
"Depends on how long we wait, now come with us." Jay said with annoyance.

Carlos was sitting by the enchanted lake, curled up, yet scratching Dude behind his ears.
He tried to keep himself from crying again, but failed.
He burried his face in his hands as he started sobbing again.
"Hey pup!" a familiar voice said and Carlos looked up, looking straight over the lake, not turning towards the direction where the voice came from.
"Why so sad?" the same voice said and Carlos turned towards the voice.
"Harry...?" Carlos mumbled softly and the pirate smiled a little as Carlos ran to him, nearly knocking him over.
"I missed ya pup." Harry whispered in Carlos his ear.
Harry wrapped his arms around the freckled boy as he felt how Carlos was sobbing in his chest.
"I need you..." he mumbled and Harry lifted Carlos his chin.
"I love you pup, you'll always have me."
"Promise?"
"Cross my heart and hope to die."
Harry cupped Carlos his face in his hands and kissed him gently.
"After weeks of not seeing me, that's all you do?" Carlos whined.
"I thought you always wanted me to be gentle?"
"I want you to be you." Carlos said softlu and Harry roughly grabbed his collar, kissing him roughly and deeply.
"How was that then?" Harry said with a smirk.
Carlos looked at Harry with red cheeks.
"Good..." he said sheepishly.
"Good to know." Harry said with his deep accent.
"...can we go to my dorm?" Carlos asked with a small voice.
"And do what...?"
"Hook up?"
"Damn fuck yea pup!"
Carlos felt embarrassed by asking it but was glad how Harry reacted.
He took Harry's hand and guided him to his dorm.

I think you can guess what happened next...

They fucked the night away,
The end.