LAST PART: February, 2018

Comincia dall'inizio

∘✧──────✧∘

『𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

They went to the mall, a place where they would often go together. War hoped he could complete all the things he and Yin had long planned to do together because today was his last day in this town.

"Yin"

"Let's do all the things we used to plan to do before. Bowling, karaoke, going to the arcade, eating at our favorite restaurant and everything. Can we?" War said enthusiastically to Yin but inside down, he felt very heavy for thinking he could accomplish all of that on his last day in this place.

Yin smiled and clenched their hands together. "Let's do it all together," he replied and War looked at his hand that Yin held.

"Let's pretend like we're still...as close as before." Yin offered War a feeble smile. Though it seems hopeless, he sincerely wants their relationship to return to normal but he was also aware of how much he had caused hurt to War .

War returned Yin's smile and tightly clutched their hand. They spent time together enjoying all the activities they had previously planned. This was one of those days that means a lot to them but it also hurts to consider that this might be the last chance they had to spend time together.

Now, they were at War's favorite ice cream shop because they would come here every time they went out together. War was very fond of ice cream in this shop and Yin always followed him.

"Did you bring Prom here?" Yin asked while their hands were still clenched together as he didn't want to let go of War's hand even for a second. The fact that they didn't know when they would meet again gave sorrow feelings deep inside of their heart.

"I'm not," War replied, feeding ice cream to Yin.

Listening to that, Yin's lips slowly turned into a smile. "I thought you took him to come here too," he mumbled, almost whispering.

"I took him to another shop. I already promised you I would only take you to this place, right?" War replied and Yin ruffled that small guy's hair.

Afterwards, they also went to the photobooth to take pictures as memories. They hardly ever have a photo of the two of them together, thus this one would mean a lot to them.

"This is for you."

"Keep it in your wallet, okay?" War gave a picture to Yin to keep as they got two photos. Thus, one for Yin and one for him.

While admiring the photo of War doing the puppy style, Yin chuckled and then he suddenly squeezed War's soft cheek. "Why are you so cuteee?" He said and War simply laughed as a response, then did the same to him, pinching Yin's cheek .

∘✧──────✧∘

By the time night fell, they had spent the entire day together. They went for a walk in the park and knew that it was time to return home, calling it a day.

"War," Yin called him, who was already walking in front of, making War turn around and look at him. What Yin was currently thinking and experiencing was visible to War.

Yin then walked over to him and held his hand. "I'm...I'm sorry for everything, War," he said in a low tone and his tears started to flow down.