PART 9: November, 2016

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁, 2016

After almost a year of dating, Pack and I got along just fine and never fought once. This was probably due to Pack's kindness and his understanding of me. Even now, Yin still doesn't like Pack, which baffles me because I find Pack to be extremely comfy.

"He's been my boyfriend for almost a year, Yin. Why do you still not like him?" I asked Yin, my head lay on his lap and I played with my phone.

"You always prioritize him, Warrr. It's so annoying." He pouted while playing with my hair.

"I always put you first more than him, Yinnn."

"Look at me now. He asked me to hang out with him today but I chose to come to your house because you told me you were bored," I muttered while my eyes remained focused on playing games on my phone.

"Does he know you came to my house?" He asked.

"Of course. There are no secrets between us."

"He's so nice," he grumbled.

"And perfect!" I added because I wholeheartedly agree that Pack is a very kind person. I didn't understand how someone as good and attractive as him would like me.

"Euwww," Yin hissed and flicked my forehead.

"Auwww, Yinnnn!!!" I rubbed my forehead and stood up, pouting like a child who was being bullied.

He chuckled and held my hand as I pretended to walk away. "Sorryyy, my babyyy War," he said in a charming voice and gave me a doughy squeeze on the cheeks.

I restrained myself from grinning. "Enough, I don't want to talk to you," I mumbled and still acted like I wanted to walk away. He then pulled me until I sat on his lap and hugged me from behind, locking me.

"You want to sulk, hm?" He started to tickle me which made me laugh.

"Yinnnn!!! Don't!!!" He continued to do that, ignoring me who couldn't stop laughing.

∘✧──────✧∘

🆃🅷🅸🆁🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁, 2016