PART 15: November, 2017

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🆂🅴🅲🅾🅽🅳 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅽🅾🆅🅴🅼🅱🅴🆁, 2017

I hadn't attended school for about a week due to an ankle injury I suffered while playing football with my friends. In light of the fact that I received a medical certification (MC) for not attending school, I was granted two weeks off.

The majority of the time I was just laying on the bed, playing with my phone and doing some revisions. I had to walk using crutches to support myself. I hope my legs will get better quickly because it's kind of boring.

It could be stated that all of my pals have previously visited me. James, Win, Gun and all of my close friends from my school, including seniors and juniors, visited me at home but Yin made no attempt to do so. After two days of my ankle being sprained, he just texted me, saying, "Get well soon, War," and that's all.

Even though it seemed like he didn't give a damn about how I was doing, I couldn't help but feel stupid since that one simple message gave me hope that he still cared about me. He simply sent me the message and until today, he hadn't spoken to me again.

Because I really missed him and wanted him to come see me, I let my guard down and sent him a message. I didn't give it a second's thought because all I wanted to see was his face. I really do miss him. Really badly.

"Yin"

"Are you free today?" I sent a message to him.

After two hours, he responded to my message that I had sent him. He used to respond to my message just a few seconds after I sent it to him, so this was completely different from the way it had been before.

"Why?" He replied shortly.

"Can you come visit me today, Yin? It's been almost a week since I haven't seen you😕."

"Sorry, War. I have a fever."

"My head hurts so much. Maybe tomorrow I can go to your house."

As he said that, a worried feeling fell over me. "Why you not tell me you, Yinnn?"

"Have you taken any medicine or not?"

"Don't worry. Later I will message you back," he replied.

I was just lying on the bed and I couldn't stop thinking about Yin. Should I go to his house? I was aware that he disliked taking medication and preferred to simply eat McDonald's porridge when he was unwell.

I paused to reflect and then turned to look at my still bandaged legs. Even though it still hurts, I was more concerned about Yin because he was a pampered baby when he was ill and I stayed by his side at all times.