LAST PART: February, 2018

╔════▣◎▣════╗

╚════▣◎▣════╝

╚════▣◎▣════╝

『𝙒𝘼𝙍 𝙋𝙊𝙑』

🅵🅸🆁🆂🆃 🆆🅴🅴🅺 🅾🅵 🅵🅴🅱🆁🆄🅰🆁🆈, 2018

"War"

"Do you have anything you want to say on your last day at school?" While staring at me, my teacher said that which left my classmates in shock because, up until that point, only James and a few of my closest friends were informed of it.

Yes, I made the decision to move to Ayutthaya and attend school there with my parents. Though it was a tough decision, I believed it was in my best interests.

In turn, Yin and I exchanged glances. I didn't let him know I was going to move, so he didn't appear to believe what he was listening to. Since he gave me the letter, I haven't spoken to him again. Although I have long since forgiven him, what came before has changed who I am.

Yes, I changed because my old version was too weak.

All of my friends came up to me after our final class today and gave me hugs and well wishes for my new place.

Yin was still seated motionless when I glanced at him, despite the fact that his other friends had already left the class and I went to his seat. "Yin." He looked at me, his eyes were glassy.

"It's just a joke, isn't it? You're not moving, right?" The news had shocked him so much that he was still puzzled as he looked at me.

I gave him a flimsy smile and slowly took his hand to hold it. Everything that happened hurt me so much but still, he always had a special place in my heart. "I always ask you this question but every time I ask you, you always give me the same answer."

"So...I want to ask you this question one last time before I move," I said, giving him a tiny smile.

He knew the question I was going to ask him as he gave a melancholy smile.

"Are you free today, Yin? I really want to spend time with you." When I asked him that, I smiled at him.

I hope he no longer responds to my question today with the same response he used to give me in the past that he was busy. I want to spend time with him on my last day here. Only the two of us.

"I'm free, War," he replied and a tear fell from his eyes.

"Since when have you been a cry baby?" I forced a grin as I used my thumb to wipe away his tears. Yin only gave me a stare before smiling slightly in return.