"Carrot?" Jungkook's voice was heard again but it went deaf to your ears, the kissing scene replying on on like a broken record so you turn around running through oceans of people with tears streaming down your cheeks, why you?

Why always you?

"Carrot!" Jungkook screamed when he saw your figure running out of the washroom, it was so abrupt. The way you barged in as if the stars were aligned to do that but for a matter of fact he didn't want you to see this. It's not like he was ashamed of his girlfriend but he was ashamed of himself and the way you ran out right now proves that you were indeed hurt by him and his behaviour.

"Baby.." a soft voice brought him back to earth and he looks at the pretty woman in his arms, his angel, his pretty girlfriend who was looking at him with a concerned gaze. His heart beat sped up when his eyes met her empty ones, there was something about the way Eunji carried herself, it made him want to just dedicate his whole life preaching this woman right here.

"Are you okay?" Her voice asks while cupping his cheek and he nods, partially forgetting what he was even thinking but later snapped out of his trance. "Noona I have to go she ran away, carrot-" jungkook panics again ready to go back to where you went but Eunji held onto his arm, forcing him to look at her. "Baby she didn't run away she just gave us space okay? She saw us making out and she gave us space." Her voice coaxed him, like the pied pipers tune, like a sirens song, like a tempting incubus and he just got lured in despite knowing that you were hurt and there was something wrong with you.

It was always like this, Eunji would find ways to console all his problems and he just left them behind because she was right most of the times.

Or was she?
-

"Bubba?" A banging sound was heard but you paid no mind, curling more deeper in the bed

"Bubba?" A banging sound was heard but you paid no mind, curling more deeper in the bed. Your hands were red from the amount of times you bit them hardly to lower down your sobs since you don't want anyone to listen to you. The condition of your body was no better, it was shivering admits the cold in city of Seoul yet you paid no attention to drape a blanket over yourself and then cry.

"Baby?!" Yoongi bangs the door again but no avail, he frustratingly sighs and turns around walking back into the kitchen. Since yesterday he didn't know what happened but you texted him saying that you wanted to take leave from the calsses, he had agreed but you didn't come out of your room since forever and now he was starting to get worried. You didn't even reply when he called out numerous times, it just felt like you were going through something bad and he just couldn't help you, his heart ached because of that.

Leaning against the small counter he stared at the chicken soup which turned cold and the rice beside it starting to get sticky as time passes by, it was as if the whole world was dull. He couldn't even find motivation to work, he had taken leave asking his boss to give a few days off and since he was a very hard intern who learnt eveything faster.

"God what actually happened." He curses while sighing and sliding down to the floor hoping the ground would somehow engulf him because eveything felt so useless, no one could understand him. He was frustrated because you were sad and he doesn't know the cause of it, he can't take the sadness away and this time it seemed something very serious and it just frustrated him to core, he wanted you back to your normal self but he also knew his boundaries, this was your fight and he wont interfere in middle.