CHAPTER 15.

LEVI POV

“What are you doing here? Frenz is my roommate.” Zen asked me when I walks inside the room.

“Frenz is with P'Wan. P'Wan told me to sleep here and he will take care of Frenz.”

He nods.
He locks the door before walking towards me in the bed. He sit in the other bed while facing me.

Silence.

“How are you?” I asked

“I'm fine.”

I nods.
It's fucking awkward but at the same time I'm horny.

I stare at him before I closed my eyes. Fuck it's bad for me.

I stand up and walks to the bathroom. I hold the doorknob and ready to open it but then a hand taps my shoulder.

I turn around to see Zen. My eyes widen when Zen starting to kiss me.

“You're hard. Let me help you.” he said and bite my ears softly.

He pushed me inside the bathroom and make me sit in the sink. He open my pants before he licks my length. He give himself a hand job.

“mmm~”

He gives me a peck in the lips when we reached our orgasms.

“That's all for now. We can't fuck here.” he whisper in my ears.

I nods.
I know we can't.
The room is soundproof but if we fuck I'm sure I can't control myself to give him marks on his body and the people will saw that when we wake up so...
It's bad.

“Take a shower before going to bed. I'll bring your changes in the door.” Zen said.

Like what Zen said. I take a shower and my changes is outside the door. I picked them up and closed the door again before wearing my shirt. I dry my hair using the towel before I open the door.

I can see Zen looking at me while he's in his bed. It looks like he is ready to sleep.

I walk towards the bed beside his bed but then a hand hold my wrist.
“Sleep with me.”

I blinks.
“Sure.” I want to ask something but he looks sad so I nods.

He hug me and his head is in my chest. I drop at peck in his head before I close my eyes with a smile on my face.

“Goodnight, Zen.”

“Goodnight, Levi. Let's sleep.”

KAI POV

After the welcoming party for the new members for the music club I quickly go to where that Engineering students are. It's 11 pm.

I saw my brother walk with Frenz who is clearly drunk. I was about to walk towards him and help him but someone stand beside me.

I look at my side and a smile slowly form in me.

“Your brother is a nice man for you, his friends and all of the people he treasure but when it comes to the person who mess with him you won't see a nice man instead you will see a beast who can attack you and kill you in an instant.” he said while looking at my brother.

“You're right. I'm glad that I'm one of the people he treasure.” I chuckles. “I'm sorry I'm not here when the gear ceremony start.”

“It's fine.”
He smiles at me.
“Why are you still here? You're not tired?”

“I'm fine. I actually want to see my brother before I go to the room and wait you there.” I said.

He laughs.
Wai is my roommate.