Swans & Crows

Timeskip

Ennoshita's Pov

Afternoon classes just ended. Right now me. Narita , Kinoshita, Tanaka and Noya are headed together in the gym. This morning Suga-san and Hinata is not here since they did the deed. That was Daichi told us.

As we go in , all of them are already here but except to our precious boyfriend. Then when we got closer, I noticed some visible hickeys in Suga's neck and also notice that he is struggling in seating. Must be a rough night .

Suga was interrogated by Tanaka and Noya but stop when Daichi-san smack their heads.

Not fair Suga-san!

You have solo night with Shoyo!!!

The chaotic duo shouted.

I then walk to Suga and sit next to him

How was last night? I ask teasingly.

He's face turn red as tomatoes and I just chuckle.I then look at Tsukkishima is still limping walking.

I then scan everybody and notice Hinata is not here.

Uh guys where's Hinata? I ask getting their attention

Ah about that, he will just come later because he has to do something since he is now the Vice President. Suga answered

I just nodded and saw the faces of others who frowned,some even pouted.

After several minutes coach and sensei arrived then we board to the bus.

The bus ride was loud but not as loud when Hinata's around.I sigh.

We then arrive in Aoba Johsai. They meet us to the gate and greet us and of course they notice our gloomy mood.

As we are walking the students were looking on us and whispering.

OMG who are they?
I heard they are from Kurasuno!
Really?I didn't they have some hot guys.!
They all hot!
But of course Oikawa-senpai is hotter!
Look at that blonde with glasses, girl he's hot.

Oh that trio too are they triplets?

That baldy has an aura!

That beardy guy is like teddy bear!

And many more.As we continue walking I heard Oikawa-san ask Suga-san

So Mr. Refreshing, why are you limping?he ask and we all stop and stare at them waiting what will Suga to react.

Wait is that hickey?Oh you have a lover?he added

Suga just got redder.

I see .Interes- he was cut of when Iwaizumi-san smack his head causing his teammates to sneaker.

Iwaa-chann!he whines

Timeskip
We are now in the gym and we are starting our practice.

Currently Aoba is leading 19-14 is the score.

As Oikawa serve, we all though it will be out but a flash of orange head recieve it,sending to Kageyama to set to Tanaka. Earning as points