Meanwhile, a haunting that many would later compare to the Amityville was unfolding thousands of miles away in Enfiled, England. It would draw the warrens into one of their most diabolical cases.

     Based on true events. (And the movie)

     THE MANUEL'S ILLUSION.

     In Enfiled England two girls sat on the steps of their school.

     "Mike and Miles and I are gonna sneak out tonight. Miles wants to meet you" Annie wiggles her eyebrows at Janette.

     "No way! If I sneak out and my mom will kill me!" Jannette emphasizes.

     "Well don't get caught prick! Here hold my Cig" Annie hands, Janette, her cigarette.

     "I need to give you back the spirit board we made." Annie goes into her backpack and pulls out the makeshift ouija board they made during art.

     "Ladies! What are you doing?!" Their teacher comes out and scolds the two young ladies.

     "Give me that and you two get inside!" Annie and Janette rush up and run upstairs, Janette hands the cigarette to her teacher and follows Annie.

-

    "Jannie! Come here, love! How was school?" Janette's older sister Karla calls, her thick British accent fills the air.

     Janette smiles faintly hugging her sister, "H-Hi J-J-Janette!" Her younger brother Billy says smiling widely.

     "Hey Billy" Janette pulls him into a side hug, then their other brother Jamie Jumps onto Karla's back.

     "Hi, Jamie!" Karla laughs lightly.

     They make their way to the gate where they would then walk home from there.

     "H-Hey B-billy!" Four boys laugh mocking the boy with the stutter.

     "Leave him alone you prick!" Janette says rolling her eyes at the boys.

     "What are you gonna do about it lesbo?!" The leader shots back, Janette huffs.

     "What your mom?" Annie says pushing the leader.

     "Thanks, Annie!" Janette smiles.

     "Any time Janette!" Annie walks her separate way.

-

     Janette and her siblings walk inside their home where their mother was on the phone.

     Once their mother, Amy Manual hangs up the phone, she takes a deep long hit of her cigarette.

     "Janette do you want to tell me why I got a call from your headmistress, saying you were caught smoking at school?!" Amy says.

     "M-m-mommy did you buy the biscuits?" Billy asks, his mother doesn't answer but waits for Janette to answer.

     "But I wasn't! I swear mom!" Janette says she wasn't lying. She wouldn't smoke.

     "But you were! I got a call today!" Karla looks between her mom and sister and rolls her eyes. She goes upstairs not wanting to deal with the arguing.

     "D-D-Did y-y-you buy t-the bi-biscuits?" Billy asks again.

      "You were smoking! And no I didn't buy the biscuits because we don't have any bloody money!" Amy yells she quickly covers her mouth with her hand. The kids stay quiet and go their separate ways.

-

     "Karla are you getting your school uniform ready?!" Amy calls out, Karla was in her mom's room looking in the clean clothes from the laundry basket.

     "Yes mom, I'm getting it right now!" Karla says walking out of her mom's room.

     Amy walks up the stairs to Billy's tent at the far end of the hallway.

     "Look what I got!" Amy smiles and Billy's eyes widen.

     "BISCUITS!" Billy happily yells, "B-But It-thought you s-s-said we didn't have any money?" Billy questions.

      "It's fine I gotta quit smoking anyway" Amy smiles at Billy. He takes the plate and puts a biscuit in his mouth.

     Karla puts her uniform away and turns to look at Janette.

     "What are you doing?" Karla asks taking standing beside her sister.

     "What is that?" Karla asks another question.

     "It's a spirit board Annie and I made at school," Janette tells Karla. She lifts it and examines it.

     "It doesn't look like the real thing" Karla laughs and takes a seat in the bed as Janette pulls the board out of Karla's hand.

    "It works I swear! Annie and I asked it a bunch of questions at school already. Look try it with me" Karla sighs and accepts.

     They both put their hand in the eye.

     "Go on, ask it a question" Janette encourages.

     Karla nods and thinks.

     "My sister and I would like to know if there are any spirits with us that would like to communicate?" Karla asks, they and wait for a response. Nothing.

     Janette takes a breath, "Will my dad ever come back?" Karla's head shoots up.

     "Don't listen to it! It's just a silly little game. Get some sleep" Karla rubs Janette's back. She missed her dad.

-

     The house was quiet and everyone in the house was asleep. THUD.

     Janette woke up on the floor downstairs, Janette's body shoots up. She rubs her temple. She looks around and takes in the sight around her. How did she end up downstairs? Had she been sleepwalking? She's never slept walk.

     Karla was in bed and she hears banging on the door. She wakes up and looks to the bed beside her, where was Janette? BANG! BANG! BANG!

     Karla gets up and heads to the door. She opens it and looks around. Janette wasn't there.

     Then Janette appears rubbing her eyes, she looks at Karla with her eyebrows knitted.

     "Why are you banging on the door?" Karla asks.

     "I wasn't" Janette defends, she walks into the room and Karla closes the door.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS BOOK!! I love you guys💪 enjoy it babes <3