"Kentrell we have sex at least twice every other day." She tilted her head, and he laughed again.

"I ain't talking about sex. Well I am, but not our regular sex. I'm talking 'bout when I be able to feel yo soul through yo pussy." He told her, and now it was her turn to laugh.

"I'm foreal. When I be making love to that pussy I be finna switch souls wit' you on god. I be feeling my shit leave my body and try ta' get in yours." He smirked, and she laughed again.

"Okay. Yeah, I mean, I can try. I don't know how to plan to make love it just be happening. I love when our sex like that though. I always cry when we fuck but during those times I be real fucking overwhelmed with love." She chuckled, and he did as well, shrugging.

"As you should. Yeah we can fuck all day I'm down wit' that." He continued to massage her back, rubbing his wrists deep into her skin.

"You gone let me try some other shit though?" He asked, and she grabbed his face, pulling it from her neck.

"Like what? Cause when you be asking me that I be ready, but somehow your kinks still blow my mind." She held a small frown on her face, and he laughed.

"I don't know. I love your body so much I wanna do everything to you. But I don't wanna do too much cause you pregnant now." He told her, and she shook her head at him.

"Ok. What's something you wanna do?" She chuckled, wrapping her leg around him, and he hiked it high on his waist, moving his hand to her ass.

"I want yo feet on my dick." He mumbled, and her head jerked back, making him bust out laughing, hiding his face in her neck.

"Kentrell, what?" She tried pulling him from her neck, and he kept himself there, still laughing.

"Stop bae you embarrassing me." He held her tighter, and she laughed with him.

"I know you got ya' lil foot fetish or whatever but on your dick? What does that even mean?" She chuckled, genuinely confused.

"You finna make me explain in to you foreal?" He smacked his lips, and she laughed.

"I know what you mean, like a hand job but with my feet, but like-why?" She smiled, and he shrugged, moving his head from her neck.

"Cause I like yo feet. You gone let me do it?" He smirked, and she laughed again, shrugging as well.

"Sure. I'm yours, you can do whatever you want." She rubbed his torso, closing her eyes.

"You nasty as hell." He bit his lip, moving his hand lower to rest on her slit over her panties, and she pulled him closer to her.

"For you." She smirked, and he laughed, making her do the same.

"Go to sleep boy." She chuckled, holding the back of his head and letting him lay on her chest. He smiled, kissing her nipple, before closing his eyes as she pulled the cover back over them.

"Baby, you know y-."

"Kentrell, sleep-now." She cut him off before he could start his usual before sleep ramble, and he busted out laughing, making her smile.

"Nigga can't even talk now. That's crazy." He shook his head, and she chuckled, rubbing his scalp.

"Okay fine. Tell me stink." She mindlessly twisted at his hair, and a small smile etched across his face.

"I was finna say you remind me of my granny sometimes. She was the only person good ta' me before she died. She knew I was a lil crazy but she still helped me and loved me. Sometimes I just look at you and think of ha'."