Ink Catch up 2

I WAS SO DUMB AND FORGOT WHEN HE SEES YOU CRY FUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Also still not dead, just been busy role-playing and trying to get a hecking shiny Hisuian Zorua- ;w;

When he sees you cry:

You normally kept it to yourself. Bad days let you cry on your own in your house, since Ink was usually at work or you locked a door banning him from getting in.

He hasn't really seen you cry besides a few select moments. One of which, was a really bad time.

You just broke. For no reason, absolutely none you could think of...

You had just been drawing, and you just... broke. No reason, no thought process, not the art since you had drawn Ink many times before and this was no exception-

Something in you just snapped.

The door opened, and you freaked, looking at the clock and seeing Ink had gotten off work an hour early.

"Hey Rainbow, I'm home!- what's wrong?!" He panicked, running over and drying your tears, before holding onto you protectively.

You were shocked, but just kept crying. You couldn't figure out what happened. After a while, you settled, and Ink pulled away slowly, drying your tears again.

"Shhhh..... there you go...... I'm home now, see?.... what happened, sweetie?"

"... I don't know...." you mumbled, facing down.

"That's alright.... we all have moments like that. Even I do, now that... well..."

A glowing rainbow monster soul appeared in Ink's hand.

"Now that I have a soul again..."

You smiled a little. Ink had been happily talking about his new soul ever since it randomly appeared during conversation.

"There's that smile I'm used to!" Ink smiled brightly, before it dulled a little. "Well, not exactly, it's smaller... but still a smile!"

You laughed at his antics. You couldn't help it. He was the best boyfriend you could ask for...

I know, short, but HOLY HECK I AM STUPID FOR FORGETTING THIS LAST CHAPTER OMG!!

AND IT TOOK THIS LONG FOR ME TO REALISE!! XD AAAAJSJEBDHRBJDJ-

Hope you enjoyed this, I gotta work on another scenario, no more catch ups, I'll do another boyfriend scenario book for the others.

That's right...

Another one....

The next one will include my own Sans, as well as some more... lesser known Sanses...

AND A FRICKING TEST!!

It will be a test of how well I can write Lust with the headcannon I have for him...

See, a friend and I found a version of Lust that wasn't... ya know...

He was more overdramatic, liked reading romance novels and wrote his own. Plus a HUGE matchmaker.

At least, that's mixing 3 headcannons.

1, overdramatic is from the Sea Monster au. SMLust is very overdramatic, lives in a coral reef and decorated it with pearls and sea glass(in my friend and I's roleplay)

2, reading romance novels is from the Minusculetale AU. Again, based on our headcannons.

3, matchmaker. Just our own headcannon.

Now, again, he is NOT AT ALL GOING TO BE A CREEP!!

He knows boundaries. Yes he can be flirty, but he's mostly just an overdramatic romantic-

Anyway, hope you forgive my screw up, and look forward to both the next chapter and me mentioning the 2nd book when it drops-

Later!