Nightmare catch up

Bit of backstory: you and Dream knew one another through Blueberry. He had a meeting and invited you to meet Ink and Dream. Okay? You never knew what they did, who they fought, never went on missions, etc. You just knew them as a group of friends, and you knew their group name.

How you met:

Careful as always, you made your way to the tree. You and Dream have been friends for ages. He said he recently got his brother back to normal, whatever that meant, so, he wanted you two to meet for the first time.

"(Y/n)! There you are!" Dream exclaimed, waving. He had another skeleton sitting in front of him.

"Hi Dream!" You called, smiling. You sat down next to him.

"This is Nightmare. My brother." Dream smiled, gesturing to the other skeleton.

You nodded, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Nightmare. I'm (Y/n)."

He gave a small smile and waved. Dream looked at you and smiled.

"He's a bit shy. Don't worry! You two get to know one another, then, you can get the friendship you're after."

You nodded. After a while of talking between mostly you and Dream, you learned a bit about Nightmare too.

"So, Nightmare, how was your day so far?" You asked, smiling politely.

He glanced away for a second, but looked back at you.

"Well... my day has been peaceful so far... What about yours?" He muttered, looking to Dream for approval, receiving a thumbs up. He relaxed a bit.

"It's been good. Just walking through the forests and the country... not much else... I was going to come here and hang out with an old friend of mine, but she cancelled due to family business." You responded.

"Oh, really?"

"Yeah... her mum is in hospital..."

"... I'm sorry to hear that..."

"No, no, it's okay, really. Just... I didn't want her to have visitors on top of arguing with her dad..."

"You have a point..."

You glanced at the time on your phone, and jolted. "Shoot! I have to get home! I'll see you two later! Bye Nightmare! Bye Dream!" And you ran off.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

When you become friends:

It took only 2 days. Nightmare had quickly become your friend after he figured out more about you from his brother. And the other Star Sanses. You two became quick friends.

----☆☆☆☆♡♡♡♡----

He realised his feelings for you:

Nightmare's P.O.V:

She was so adorable. She had a way of lighting up any area of the room. I had hung out with her away from Dream once. Just to see if it was Dreams aura. But... no... she was that adorable either way...