"cause."

"cause why."

"everyone's watching." you answered.

"watching you say sappy vows to each other and say i do and then kiss." he added and lifted one shoulder into a shrug. "what's so bad?"

"i have to kiss him in front of people!" you whispered shouted as if everyone sitting outside could hear. "i don't want to kiss him in front of people!"

"yeah, but i know he does." tendou said and fixed his tie. "he would take any chance he gets to kiss you and show everyone that you two are together."

"yeah, well." you ran out of things to say.

"come on, don't want to be late to your own wedding do you?" semi asked and stood back up. "iwaizumi's probably freaking out the same way you are right now. you two do seem to share a brain cell at certain times."

"i don't think he's freaking out..."

".. he's freaking out." oikawa leaned against the wall next to mattsun while they watched hajime unbutton the top few shirts to make sure he didn't start sweating out of nerves.

"i'm sure she would love you even more if you went out like that." makki commented when hajime kept tugging on his tie to loosen it up.

"i know she would." he ran his hand through his hair once before looking into the mirror and making sure it looked good.

"and here i thought you would be bursting with excitement to finally make her your wife." mattsun pushed himself off the wall and threw an arm over makki's shoulder. "like if you're not gonna get married today, might as well let us getting married."

makki nodded. "exactly. can't let a good wedding do to waste."

"you two are not stealing my wedding." hajime made eye contact with them in the mirror and glared at them.

"we're just saying, hurry up and get your ass out there before one of your cousins goes and steals your fiancé." makki checked the time. "you have literally ten minutes before the girl of your dreams walks down the aisle."

"fuck." hajime buttoned the buttons back up, leaving one open, and fixed his tie.

then the three guys watched as he walked around the room, running his hand through his hair, fixing his hair, almost running into the wall, spinning his dino ring around, and finally stopped pacing around.

"okay, i'm ready." he opened the door, but then paused, and was ready go back into the room.

"let's go." oikawa grabbed his arm and dragged him out. "we're not watching you run around like it was your first date again."

"which first date?" makki whispered. "the first one after they broke up or the actual first one?"

"both." mattsun replied. "remember when he had no idea where to take her because he was just excited to do on a date with her?"

"oh yeah and he asked oikawa for what to do." makki nodded. "it wasn't a bad idea, just bad idea to let oikawa know and tease him for the week."

"i can hear you!" hajime looked over his shoulder at them, his glare more harsh than usual.

"hurry up and get in there." oikawa gave him a hard slap on the back. "go get your girl." hajime's mood immediately changed at the mention of you and he ignored makii and mattsun's teasing.

"i still don't trust you that you're not gonna purposely trip me." you said while semi was stretching his arms over his head.

"i won't." semi knocked his elbow lightly against your head. "you know i won't on your wedding day. i'm not that mean to you."