"Maybe it was just one of Jay's flings, Probably begging for his love again" K stated munching on some nachos they ordered.

As Jake was about to protest the guy Jay was talking to got up and left.

"Who's thatttt?" Jake immediately asked bothering Jay as he shooks the black hair's shoulders. "Just some cute guy, who probably had mistaken me for someone else" Jay shrugged. Jake and the others of course did not buy jay's excuse, but they decided to shrug it off and talk amongst the others/

"I'll smoke, you guys stay here for a minute" Jay then got up and excused himself to buy a pack of cigarette.

On his way out, someone bumped to him. 'Aish, Can't people look at where--- Oh it's that guy from awhile ago'

Jungwon had bumped to him. Jay remembers Him as Lee Felix because that's what the latter had introduced himself. The smaller was too busy ducking down as if avoiding someone as soon as he bumped to Jay, his eyes widen.

"oh god- i'm sorry-----" before Jungwon could finish his sentence. His eyes went wide as he then pushes Jay trapping him to a wall as he buries his face at Jay's strong chest. 'cute' jay thought as he glances down the brunette.

Jay is staring at the younger as he watches him bury his face to his chest. Both of Jungwon's small hands are currently gripping on each of Jay's arms. 

As Jungwon was about to head home he decided to give Felix a call to tell him he succeeded. But then he saw his Jeongin hyung, walking near his place. 'Why is he here of all places?!?! I can't be seen here!!'

Jungwon then ducked his head down and runs not minding where to go, basically walking where his feet takes him as long as it is not in the direction of his older brother. He then bumps onto a hard rock chest, He looks up to see Jay.

'Oh shit, not this hot looking guy!!'

Bowing as Jungwon says his apologies,  he again saw his Jeongin hyung. Eyes widening in the process. Mindlessly gripping on Jay's strong arms as he pins him to the wall as he hides his face to Jay's chest.

His eyes followed Jeongin as soon as he was out of sight, he let out a sigh of relief--

"I thought you're uninterested in me. Yet, here you are.. You're face buried on my chest sweety" he uttered, Jay saidm which made jungwon flinch, immediately backing off as his cheeks burned a bright shade of red.

Jungwon then dusted off his shirt, Looking away with a dusty pink cheeks. "Y-yes! I am uninterested!"

Basically cursing himself as he stutters. Jay puts up a smirk as he nodded his head. "Sure, Little one." he replied, sounding unconvinced. He then crossed his arms obviously finding this cute guy amusing.

But the younger had no time for this right now. HE HAS TO GET OUT BEFORE HIS HYUNG FINDS HIM HERE. dressed like a sexy-freaking-bad-ass-bitch. Jungwon mustered up an awkward smile. "Uhm.. Bye!" Bidding his goodbye to Jay before running away to get a taxi.

Jay watches the small boy, leave as he smiles. "cute"

a/n: okay okay, i know this one is quite short. there are a total of 1900+ words on this story. How is this chapter so far? I know it's not much yet. But-! I hope you guys do like this story.

Choi Yeonjun

Choi Yeonjun

- Jay's Friend
- Studies at HYBE Academy
- Drag racer
- 4/5 out of Jay's Friend group.

Later, I will introduce. Jay and Jungwon's Friend Group as well as Jeongin's Friend group, Because some has relations or connections with each other.

I hope you don't get confused! Anyways! Have a great day to you! I hope you enjoyed this chapter!