To say the guy was surprised is understatement, he is beyond surprise. more than that, the guy who just had sat across him is attractive at least that's what the stranger thought as he watches Jungwon sit infront of him.

"You're Mr. Park right?" Jungwon said, Silently praying he got the right guy. 

"Park Jongseong, But just call me jay" The guy replied.

Jungwon was relieved that the guy was actually Park. Is he the guy, Jungwon is supposed to meet?

'How can felix hyung ditch someone so handsome like this!!!?'

"Good, I am Lee Felix- Look! I'll make this quick and easy." Jungwon started.

"I know you must be flattered that I at least had graced my presence here today on our date but--" Jungwon trails... unsure of what to say next as the male infront of him just lean closed in anticipation to the younger.

You can't blame him for getting a little distracted, The cute boy in front of him who appeared out of nowhere, is quite amusing for Jay.

"Go on" Jay urged for him to continue.

Jungwon cleared his throat before proceeding "But, I am not the one you're looking for, I know my father set this date. But, I can't- Unless you want to date someone who has stage 3 Cancer" Jungwon then grabbed a tissue from the tissue box resting on the table.

Jungwon began acting as if he was about to cry as he dabs the side of his eyes with a tissue.

Jay on the other hand finds all of this amusing. He knows this little guy, must've mistaken him for someone else.

But he doesn't want to spoil the fun yet. Besides this guy is cute.

"how is stage 3 cancer a hindrance? we can still go on dates until your last day here on earth" Jay replied, an amused smile creeping up his face as he saw the latter's reaction.

'No no noo! I know your handsome, But!!! Felix hyung has Binnie hyung already! This is not the PLAN- I have to think of something!'

"No! I mean-" Jungwon composed himself before continuing. "I actually- am... not interested in you." Jungwon plainly said, "You don't want a sick man like me to date someone like you"

Jay instead find the latter's statement, interesting. He's had a lot girls and boys, easily falling for him, and this guy doesn't want him? Just wow.

"We'll see about that"

With that Jungwon got up "So, I guess see you never, Mr. Park!"

"That's it? But I never agreed yet?" Jay added. Jungwon, raised a brow as he was ready to leave 'oh god, how do i get this guy out of the picture'  Jungwon thought, biting on his lower lip as he thinks of a way to stop the guy. 

"Well, sorry to burst your bubble. I am not asking nor waiting for you to agree on this. So let's not see each other again Mr. Park" Jungwon replied with a sass, leaving jay in hopes that the guy will finally stop and he will never see him again.

Or at least that's what he thought so... Jungwon got up, Grabbed his belongings and left the restaurant.

While Jungwon was talking to jay awhile ago, His friends which just arrived were headed to their table, saw their friend talking to a stranger.

One raised his arms signaling who is that. As they're to head to the table. Jay signals them to stop on their tracks which they did. The four men then decided to sit on a nearby table in hopes of listening in on what's going on with Jay and the guy he is talking to.

For awhile they watched Jay interact with the cute stranger.

"Who do you think is that?" Sunghoon asked. Jake just shrugged as he drinks on his cola. "I don't know, But one thing's for sure. That lad, had Jay smiling in a weird way" Yeonjun said.