𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐄𝐗𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 . .

As the days had progressed and practices before the large showcase had come, Raine's jitters had grown stronger up until the day of the performance

As the days had progressed and practices before the large showcase had come, Raine's jitters had grown stronger up until the day of the performance. She not only would have to preform in one dance, but three. There had been her group, her duet, and then another given to her within the last week with the member of another girl group.

This had caused knots within Raine's chest throughout the day and an obscene amount of shaking during the ride to the performance arena.

Now sitting within a room with stylists and managers along with other random staff members, Raine had sat within a seat as a woman with brunette hair had done her hair. It didn't take long, as it had been left down but simply styled a bit cleaner, but her makeup had followed, and it took near twenty to thirty minutes.

As she had been fairly spaced out right as she had finished, the stylist placing in different piercings here and there, she sees Mingrui step out of the changing room— And she quite liked the sight.

Her boyfriend had been dressed in a pair of black cargo pants and a white shirt layered under a gray, a necklace hanging from his shirt which has lightly sewn on in a spot to prevent it from flying up and possibly hurting him. Noticeable, dangling black earnings hanging form his earlobe as well, Raine smile, which Mingrui had seen, returning it lightly before coming over to her.

Holding onto her hand with a tight squeeze as she then sits there due to the stylist being done and going to search for her clothing, Raine continued to look up at the boy who gazes towards her fondly before leaning towards her right ear.

"You look amazing." He tells her before leaving a soft but quick kiss upon her cheek, yet close to her ear so he didn't mess up her makeup.

"You do too." He tells him, giving his attire another look before coming to a stand.

Nearly a week prior to this performance, her hair had dyed entirely black, which she still had been adjusting to. She quite liked it though, and as it sat straightened hanging down, her bangs looking rather nice with it, she felt good about it her appearance.

Then told to change into what she would have to wear, she does so, dressing into lower-waisted black cargo pants, some black converse, and a white t-shirt which was layered under a gray tank top. To keep her pants from becoming uncomfortably low, a studded belt had sat upon her waist.

As Raine and Mingrui sat near one another, both were beyond nervous, Raine's leg shaking as she watched the television playing other people's performances live. And, in not long, it had been her groups turn to dance.

All four of them had rather similar outfits, and it looked nice on them all, to Raine. Yet, the sight of them all standing near the entrance to the stage causes her heart to pulse uncontrollably, and she reaches to Mingrui's hand.

Giving it a comforting squeeze which is what he had been doing prior when her nerves had been high, Raine takes a deep breath and the boy smiles towards her, taking one as well before they are told by a staff member to enter like rehearsed.