𝐕𝐈. 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐎𝐋𝐄𝐑𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 . .

Today had marked the halfway point into another week, and although the entirety of those within the project weren't present, the large majority had, meaning a group practice could take place

Today had marked the halfway point into another week, and although the entirety of those within the project weren't present, the large majority had, meaning a group practice could take place. This particular time, though, they had requested a singular break from the small partner project and move to learning a simple choreography with a given partner.

As Raine anxiously waits sitting next to Erin and Mingrui, she feels her side nudged by the boy wearing a short sleeved, tan shirt paired with a black beanie, the front of his hair sticking out the front and subtly on the sides.

"To the best of my luck, I'll be paired with that insanely tall chick who trips over her own legs." Mingrui states in a hushed tone most likely to prevent others besides his friend from hearing. Raine let's out a scoff which acts as a laugh.

"I swear, them putting her in this project was a joke."

As the two shit-talkers had continued to do such while speaking with one another, it comes to the point where each had been sorted into a pairing with another. Erin had ended up being partnered with Zeyu, both finding joy in that due to the friendship they shared. Mingrui, on the other hand, visibly displayed discomfort with his pairing, as he had been placed with the girl they had been speaking about before.

Raine, to her non-biased surprise, was paired with a friend of Mingrui's: Xinlong. Xinlong was a fairly good looking boy, and had very talented dancing which Raine admired from the standpoint of a dancer as well. He seemed fairly cool, so being partnered with the male wasn't horrid.

Looking to Mingrui as they all stand to go with their given partner, Raine gives him an elbow to the arm.

"Have fun." She jokes with a sly tone, receiving Mingrui's tongue sticking out in return as he walks the other direction.

As Raine makes her way to the boy dressed in a dark green shirt, his face halfway hidden behind a black mask, she is greeted with a light head bow which she returns due to the both not formally meeting prior. Although not much had been said between the two, there wasn't an uncomfortable atmosphere as they listened to the directions given before being in the spot they needed to be.

As it had been time to begin learning choreography, the physical closeness between the two had made Raine's stomach churn; Not in a romantic way, but a subtly unsettled way. Getting use to dance with a new partner had always been uncomfortable at first until they had both adapted, and it had been that exact feeling for the two in that moment.

Their hands meeting to practice a swing kick followed by a position where Xinlong had been motioned to hold her leg, another hand slips behind her back as she bends her leg over his arm as it is positioned under her knee, her back craning backwards to arch over his other limb.

As Raine comes back up, she sees a two figures topple to the ground, one being extremely familiar which prompts her to let out a light scoff which acted as subtle laughter. Mingrui had look pissed, yet it wasn't directed towards Raine, it was towards the girl he had been paired with; At least, that's what Raine had thought.