𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐁𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐓𝐄𝐄 . .

Gossip, gossip, gossip

Gossip, gossip, gossip. This was all Raine had been doing to Erin as she sits upon the girl's pink-sheet bed— And the other had been eating up what Raine had been verbally delivering. Each detail about the two nights prior where she and Mingrui shared the moment they had still fled fondly in her memories as she restates to her friend. Erin had many questions which she began to voice.

"Are you guys together now? Or not yet? Is that something you think you'll have to figure out?"

"I don't know." Raine laughs, her head shaking at Erin's eagerness to know the current situation. "He's been very affectionate towards me as of lately— We haven't kissed again since that night, but he's been affectionate, like I said."

"Do you think you'll get together?"

"I—" She pauses. "I hope."

"Are you going to do it? Or will he?"

"Erin, I don't know." She laughs.

"If he doesn't anytime soon, I'll throw it out there, okay?"

"Mhm." Erin states before shaking the girl who sits next to her with excitement. "I'm so happy for you."

Raine thanks her with a smile continuing to stick. She had been very happy as well. In fact, she felt so happy that her even the thought of the boy had sent joy through the entirety of her body and a true smile to her lips. She felt giddy when thinking of him, and she absolutely adored it.

She just had been nervous. Although she knew how Mingrui was considering their closeness to one another, she feared he would be resistant in forming a true relationship between the two. She understood how it would be difficult due to the two's careers, but she seem to care. She could be willing to try through the pins and needles of the career they both partook in.

Referring of the boy who had been in question, this figure then stood itself in the doorway of Erin's room, leaning up against the frame with his arms crossed, a nearly sly smile upon his lips.

"What are you two gossiping about?" He questions, Raine's eyes immediately gluing themselves to him while flickering from his attire back to his face.

"Nothing." She tells him with a lip smile creeping to her face before she tucks her lips under, nearly biting it away. "What's up?"

"I have good news for you two."

"Good news regarding..?" Erin questions.

"The group dance. They picked ours first for the showcase."

"For real?" Raine questions in a exclamatory way, which Mingrui nods at. "What about our duet? How did that do?"

"We got second, so we'll be in the showcase as well."

With this near fantastic news, Raine stands from the bed and goes to Mingrui who is only few feet away, wrapping her arms around his neck happily while moving side to side with excitement. Mingrui laughs with this and her quiet squeals, leading him to also hug her back just as right as she had been around her torso and waist.