𝐈𝐈𝐈𝐈. 𝐈𝐍𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐀 . .

The small group practice to Raine had been uneventful, and when it had concluded, she came to the opinion that even making an appearance that night was near useless

The small group practice to Raine had been uneventful, and when it had concluded, she came to the opinion that even making an appearance that night was near useless. The few simply went over steps due to a staffs absence before playing around with freestyle dancing. It was fun, but not entirely wanted compared to what could be done as an alternative.

It hadn't been until the bus ride home that Raine started becoming highly agitated, her entire body cringing at every minuscule trigger the bus had held within. Between the sounds of voices swarming her ears and the itchiness she had began scratching upon her arms, finally entering their dorm had felt like a release, prompting her to also head directly to her bedroom in order to calm her senses.

Taking deep breaths with her lights turned on and a small lamp beint the only thing eliminating the bedroom, Raine continues to remain as she would during those typical episodes; She still had not received her medication which her mother gave to the company, which had most likely been the cause of the worsening with times of such currently taking place.

As this begins to pass after time does with it, the tiredness that the girl experienced beforehand had vanished although her body felt subtly weak; Yet she didn't care, and had a motive for what she would be executing that night.

Raine wished to sneak out, and it would be easier than assumed. She had thought, due to the cameras only being within the interior, her window had been the near perfect option; As too below sat a plain wall with no windows, similarly to all buildings connected besides the ones upon the top floors.

Behind their buildings sat an unused garage, which Raine would take cover in, curve around quickly, and flee. The only issue from here had been getting back into the house; Which is when she decides to scheme.

Opening her window and feeling the warm air hit upon her stiff and lightly flushed face, Raine gazes downwards out the back to a pleasing sight; The unused was nearly feet from the back of the buildings due to the lack of windows and the closeness average city buildings always had been.

She estimated that if she lowered herself down from the window onto the small garage she could easily and safely get to the ground, and due to the chaotic fencing she could stay out of sight. With her return, of course, she assumed there would be some way she could get up from there and sneak back in through her window.

She thought that would be perfect; So that's what she did planned to do, beginning to find her wallet and slip it into her athletic shorts' pocket— She had still been wearing what she had that morning. Following this, she had found a black baseball cap with rhinestones upon the front, also placing a pastel pink, disposable mask about her face, but pulling it down under her chin for the moment.

After this, she opens her window once more, and takes a few deep and steady breaths...

That is, until her door slowly creaks open, nearly forcing the girl's heart to crash down into the pit of her own stomach.