Not Alone

"Ahhhh, we been trying on dresses all around town and nothing." Said Kiki which she is sitting in the food court in the mall.

"Agree." Said Donna as she lay her head on Kiki shoulder.

All day the group travelled to different stores all around the town and their last place to visit was the mall as the last attempt to try and find a perfect dress but to no one's surprise nothing.

"All the good dresses in the small town are all gone!" Kawaii-Chan said as she laid her head on the table.

"So, what do we do?" said (y/n)

Everyone was sitting thinking quietly to themselves.

"Oh, how we buy some online?" Kiki said.

"That risky some of them can be spams and I don't think it will come in time unless we pay fast shipping which is crazy expensive." said Zoey.

"I got it!" Cadenza jumps in front of us, and you can tell she is vibrating with excitement. "How about. We. Make. OUR DRESSES!!"

"What that crazy?! How can we even do that?" Nicole said.

"Well more than half of us know how to sew plus we can make our DREAM DRESSES!!" Cadenza shouted in excitement.

"We are not as experience as you Cadenza to make a dress in one day and won't it be too much to help everyone especially me and (Y/N)." Nicole pointed out.

"But think how fun it will be. What else are we going to wear prom?" Cadenza said.

Everyone nods in agreement.

"Okay girls time to get started we have no time to lose." Said Cadenza. She grabs Nicole hand and ran off with her to the nearest or fabric store.

*Time skip*

It was Monday and we were in werewolf class knowing that a surprise pop quiz would be coming up. You were catching up studying as you didn't have time at the weekend.

But you can't help noticing Aaron and Aphmau talking to each other. Using their gamer username and calling each other in real life.

"You should be nicer to me. I am Shu." Said Aphmau

"And? That means I am goanna tease you twice as hard now." Said Aaron smirk.

"Which means I can still be a jerk to you to." Said Aphmau.

Looking over a bit you can't help but feel a bit jealous and sad. Wishing you all could all just be friends. Turn back around, to see that you are not the only one who is looking at Aphmau and Aaron. It was Balto, but only looking straight at Aphmau.

'I need to keep an eye on Balto.'

By the end of class, you got up and handed in your test. Wanting to leave class but you cannot just leave yet until Alphas leaves first then you or is dismissed by them. That one of betas rules. Standing by the door you noticed Balto going up to Aphmau as she was sleeping.

"Thats not good." You whisper to yourself, and you walk up to Balto.

"You know it's bad enough we got humans in class but it's even worse when they show disrespect in class by falling asleep." Said Balto as he looks at Aphmau.

"She's tired so leave her alone."

"Maybe I should wake her up then." Balto started reaching for Aphmau head.

You grab his wrist. "Don't you dare lay a hand on her. She doesn't need your bull today so leave her alone."

"Ha like will I listened to you. You're just a human like her so I should take your place. I am ready to kick your ass." He slips from your grasp and stands up tall, trying to look the timidity to you.