Friend?

Before I get started how you text FC and Shu on your phone without finding out that Aphmau is Shu and Aaron is FC. You text them in discord and not by phone numbers.

Sunday

It was Sunday and when you woke up in the morning to see your wolf ears and tail were finally gone. You were overjoyed that it was all gone. It been a one month since you have gone to school because of your werewolf's side is acting up with your emotions. Your friends try to call and text you, but it ended by going to voicemail.

'I just need time to me.' You keep telling yourself that.

All week you have just been home playing games with your online friends.

"Okay guys time to kill some people!!" You rush headfirst in the game.

"Wait Luna32, you're going to kill yourself faster!" Shu yelled out in the mic.

"Yeah Luna32, you have to wait because I going to kill them first before you." FC laugh evil as he got more kills than you.

And that is how you guys work together, just screaming, laughing, dying, and just forgetting the real-world problems. Just how you like it, and you hope nothing will ever change.

"Okay guys I am calling it a night it 10:00pm and I don't want to run late to school again so bye Luna and FC." Shu yawned and ended the call on discord.

"Now tell me, are you going back to school soon?" FC said in a serious tone. He was the only one who know that you been skipping school to deal with problems.

"I honestly don't know. I don't want people to ask me questions and deal with more life problems. " You spin in your gaming chair.

"But you do know you can't just run away from your problem forever."

"I wish I can." You mumble that part.

"What are you running away from anyway?"

"From myself." You didn't mean to say it, but it just came out.

"What do you mean?"

"I Umm mm I mean. I live in a town where they don't love werewolves so much, so I have to hide that a part of me and live like a human."

'Great I now just made up a white lie.'

"You know you can't run away and hide away in your house all day, right? You need to get out there and show them that all werewolves are not particularly bad and by doing that you can learn to love that part of you too. Just so you know you are not alone."

You know he was right, but it is way harder to do than saying it aloud.

You let out a sigh.

"Sooooo, what is the other reason for not going to school?"

"A boy?" You get up from the chair and start getting ready for bed.

"A boy?" He repeats back to you in the same tone as you.

"Yes, a boy we are friends I think but I'm not 100% sure. Yet somehow, I have a dumb crush on him. Sadly, though I think he have a crush on one of my best friends and she I think she have a crush on him back. I just don't know how I feel all about this." You decide to put Aaron's jacket as Pj. He gives you the jacket from night of the festival when walking back to your house.

"Wow that's a lot but how DO you feel about it honestly? No, holding back."

"I feel hurt, and I don't know why. It not right to like someone who don't even like you back or see you a just friends. Which is crazy because I do not know anything about him, and we have this dumb rival against each other. I try to hate him but there something in me that just can't. Plus, my best friend I cannot do that to her! She is like a sister to me and I could never do that to her so I want this whole crush to just disappear. I just saving myself the pain and trouble." You flop in bed with a groan as you hate dealing with feelings.

He was quite for a bit. "Why not care for yourself? You should put your feeling first and talk it out. You got to tell him about your feelings and your best friend too. If he doesn't return your feelings, then too bad for him because he misses out on an amazing person."

"Yeah right." Turning to your phone with a big dumb smile.

"It's true. You're so awesome and if he doesn't see that then let me take you out on a date to show you how amazing person, you're."

"Oh my Luna! You didn't just out me out on a date." You laugh out but your heart was racing as blush rushed to your face.

"I just did. So, if he does not take you out then I will, wherever you are." He says in a joking tone yet serious.