Chapter-4[Rules]

You can't hit a girl.
No, you can't cause she'd beat the shit out of you.

The thing that most people think I lack is accepting a change

Change.
It can be scary and beautiful at the same time. You can be hurting and wondering what tomorrow will bring but you can also be happy and healing.
Sometimes, it's best to stop questioning why you are feeling this way but instead experience all the emotions change can bring.
Change can be beautiful but scary process.

I always want something to be the same but it never stays that way. Maybe because it was never meant to be the same or because we, sometimes don't hold on some more tighter.

"But you already lost it.", my brain whispered gently.

A voice jostled me out from my musings.

"So, these are some rules you need to follow.", Andrei started.

"Go ahead.", I said making myself comfortable.

"Rule no 1: No boys.", He said with Jason nodding his head like a excited toddler in the back.

With his hands on his hip, an almost angry expression, he looked like a babysitter who was annoyed because the baby had pooped on him. Again.

But, no boys? That's rule no.1?

I thought it would be more reasonable like no cussing or decorating the whole house with BTS posters. Or maybe spending every hour watching some BTS merch video and finally realizing how broke you are and ending up in hospital diagnosed with depression.

I decided to annoy them. Whenever I feel scared or intimidated my mouth starts to work faster than my brain and I don't know what comes out of it.

"No problem. I won't be feeling horny anytime soon.", I said.

Percy choked on air while Jason had a murderous expression like the baby had pooped right on his mouth. (This actually happened. Not to me though.)

"Horny? Ruby, what?", Sandro asked clearly excepting his sister to be an innocent virgin Mary.

Well, sorry bro I am not.

"I said. I am not feeling horny for now so I can follow that rule."

"You are never meeting an boy. Whether you are horny or shit I don't care.", Jason boomed. Like Zeus was really his father.

"What if I am lebsian?"

"Then too.", he snarled.

"Joanne.", Andrei stated sighing.

"Ok. I understand. What is next rule? "
"Listen carefully. I will state all the rules nows.
Rule 1: No boys. That also mean no girls, too. You can be friends but nothing more than that.
Rule 2: No talking back to your brothers. You can state your opinion but you should respect them. And most of all, you can trust us.", he said meeting my eyes as he stared deep into my soul as if he was reading the terms and conditions required to be my brother.