Chapter 20: Back in the Dark

⚠️WARNING CONTAINS TALK OF RAPE, AND ABUSE!!⚠️

(Y/n) POV:

It is dark, and cold, my naked body not helping to keep warm. I don't know how long I have been here, but for one of the few times in my life, I am scared. A man has been coming in often, beating me, raping me, cutting me, and doing anything he can to make me scream, cry, and hurt. He still hasn't explained why he is doing this, but I am not sure I want to know why. Just when I thought I was out of the dark, I have been thrown right back in it.

'Levi, save me.' I think to myself often, wondering if he is even looking, or even knows I am gone. "This is crazy! Have you lost your damn mind Don?!" I hear yelling from outside the room. "Kenny I am not like you and I never have been. You know that I love to play with my prey." The man named Don replies.

"This is stupid, she is Levi's girl, if he finds you, and finds out have you have done to her, he will kill you."

"Levi won't ever find her. I have made sure of it."

"Yes he will, in case you have forgotten I raised the boy."

"I know that dumbass, but I ensure you the only thing he will find is her dead body after I dispose of her."

"Tch, fine but I am not going to stand around here and listen to her screams. I have better things to do." I then hear footsteps disappearing. The door to the room I am in opens, and the man named Don walks in. "Hello (Y/n), ready for more?" he chuckles. "Don, just tell me why you are doing this, before you kill me." I whisper not meeting his eyes. He sighs "Fine, I guess it is only fair. I was a friend of your dad, and after I found out you had killed him. I was pissed, so I am going to make sure I kill you, and make it a slow and painful death."

He walks to the corner of the room, and picks up something. "Hmm, I think I will try this today." He says picking up an object, I raise my head to see what it is. As he walks closer, I can see that he is holding some kind of metal object. It was almost like scissors, but it had a long curved blades. He grabs my foot, I try to resist, his grip tightens around my ankle. It hurt, I could already feel the bruises forming.

He put the weapon around my pinky toe. "Hold your breath." He smirks, and then cuts my pinky toe off. I scream, as blood was pouring out from the wound. He picks up my other foot, and does the same thing. Causing me to scream more, he then grabs pliers, and starts ripping my nails off, starting with my remaining toe nails. I can feel the tears streaming down my face, I look down, using my hair to cover my face. I don't want him to see me cry, I don't want him to have the satisfaction.

I can hear him unzipping his pants, he pulls me down, and forces my legs open. I am now partially laying on the chair I have been sitting in for days. He holds a knife to my throat, making sure I don't move. He then trusts himself in, making me scream. He has already raped me multiple times, but it still hurts. He presses the knife to my throat more. "SCREAM MY NAME WHORE!" he shouts, and I do as he says. I can feel the blood trickling down my neck, as the blade cuts my flesh.

He groans as he released in me, he then pulls me all the way off the chair, making me lay on the cold floor. I move into a fetal position. "I need to practice my kicks." He laughs, then starts kicking me in my stomach, making me cough blood. Kick after kick, he continues. He then starts kicking me other places. I can feel my ribs breaks, as his foot slams into them. He then kicks my head repeatedly, but not enough to kill me.

"P-please...stop." I beg, my voice cracking. "No, I am enjoying this." he says, and kicks my head again, making me loose consciousness, as everything turns to blackness.

Levi POV:

Three days, it has been three days, since (Y/n) went missing. I have not slept, I have barely eaten anything. Hanji, and Erwin has started to worry, begging me to sleep, and eat, but I refuse. We have looked all over Stohess, Matras, Trost, Orvud, Krolva, and the rest of the towns in the walls. 

We haven't yet check the underground city, and at this point I am going to go there myself. The others forced me to come back to HQ, so we could all rest, but I don't want to rest. I hold her necklace in my hand, looking at every detail. The wing's details are slowly fading, from years of being worn. The chain is broken, as it was probably ripped off of her neck.

I feel hot tears flow down my face. "Where are you?" I ask myself, my voice cracking. I then hear the sound of paper sliding across the floor. I look over at my office door, and see an envelope sitting on the wooden floor. I stand up and walk over, picking it up. I sit back at my desk, as my shaky fingers open it. I pull out the letter inside, and begin to read.

Dear Levi,

I know where (Y/n) is, meet me at midnight, in the training forest. 

-K

"K? Who is K?" I wonder after reading the note, I fold it and place it in my pocket. I glance at the clock hanging on the wall. "7:30pm." I sigh, and start doing some paperwork, while I wait for the time to pass. I have been slacking on the paperwork, so I figured it would help distract me.

--Time Skip brought to you by: Sasha's Potatoes---

The sky is dark, the wind cold, not a single star to be seen in the sky. I look up at the dark sky as I wait, leaning against a tree. I soon hear footsteps, and my body tenses, ready to attack. "Easy, short stuff." The deep voice says, 'I know that voice.' I think to myself, as the person comes closer. "Been awhile, huh runt?" He says "Kenny." I snap "Where is she?"

"Somewhere, but we will need a plan to get her back, and I am afraid she doesn't have much time left. Poor girl." I grab his throat "Don't talk about her like that. Talk now." I harshly say, gritting my teeth. I drop him from my grip "Don has her. He is in the underground, in an old bar. He has dozens of men, so we need a plan."

"Tch, fine." I scoff, as we begin to come up with a plan of attack. I don't want to work with Kenny, but if it means getting (Y/n) back, alive, I will do anything.