30 - What was four?

If Two's company, Three's a crowd and five and above was an orgy. Lena wondered what four would be classed as. Well today was the day it would seem.

Mark had organised drinks at his and had managed to get Lizzy to be at there so things didn't seem suspicious. James still believed they were dating and it was now that he didn't want to raise any red flags.

Lena had laid out her outfit, she'd decided on a floral figure hugging dress. That was easy to slip off and on depending on how things went. She hoped it would be more off than on but she felt a little wary. Wasn't sure how James would react to her being touched by another man.

Mark had gone for a simple jeans and black shirt combo. As Lizzy showed the options she was thinking. Mark helped her choose a red dress that was similar to Lena's he would find later. It was a smart casual affair and didn't want to get too bogged down in zips and buttons.

James was in the shower while Lena was getting ready. They were getting a taxi upto Mark's and the option was there to stay the night if they wanted too. Lena had packed an overnight bag just in case. This meant Lena was already having a small drink. To calm her nerves. She'd poured James one too, hoping to take the edge off for him.

Lizzy hopped out of Mark's shower and playfully kissed Mark. "I'm excited". She went into his bedroom and she began to dress. Mark watched her from the doorway. She pulled the red dress over her head and it clung to her frame like it was made just for her.

James walked into their bedroom. He'd been hitting the gym extra hard lately and his abs began to show through. He flexed slightly as he dressed and Lena watched him in the mirror. She was turned on looking at him. That had never changed.

"No pants and bra," Mark smirked at Lizzy. He admitted to himself that she looked very good. The dress accentuated her curves and her nipples were erect. She was really up for this.

James kissed Lena, they were both ready. "You look incredible. I'm so lucky and tonight will be a blast. I know you're worried I won't behave but I promise I will. I trust your choices her." He drank his drink in one. The taxi was on it's way.

Mark poured himself and Lizzy a quick drink. Lena and James would be here soon and he was just as nervous as he imagined Lena was. Lizzy, however was bouncing off the walls. He thought she must feel his tension and wants to help him relax. She was dancing to the music and making him laugh.

Lena and James jumped in the taxi and were on their way to Mark's. This was a benefit to Lena as she knew she'd have to give directions to Mark's if James drove. And either the nerves would take over and they'd get lost or the excitement would and she'd recite it perfectly like she'd been often. James might realise it wasn't her first time.

Mark received the text. "They're on the way," Mark told Lizzy. She was still dancing and drinking. Her breasts bounced in her dress and it rode up her thighs a little. Her enthusiasm was calming him somewhat and he knew this would be a distraction for James too.

The taxi pulled up, they paid and got out. Lena took James face in her hands. "It's ok, if you feel weird we can go." She heard the music and laughter inside. "Sounds like Lizzy is here already." James demeanour changed from "oh shit" to "fuck yeah".

She reached for the handle. What was four?