•~chapter seven: cell phones~•

Start from the beginning

Kanao tilted her head when he said 'Master,' but then she nodded, suddenly remembering that Inosuke always does this

Inosuke took Kanao's phone and typed in his number.

Once he was done, Kanao took her phone and headed over to where Zenitsu sat.

"Oh, hello Kanao~chan!" Zenitsu said eagerly, as he looked up at Kanao. "Is there anything you need?"

Kanao did the same routine that she did with Inosuke: she pointed at her phone, then the numbers on the board.

Zenitsu also took a while to catch on, but then he realized Kanao was asking for his phone number.

Kanao walked back over to her desk happily, with two more phone numbers inside her contacts.

She handed her phone over to Tanjiro, who looked at it confusedly.

"You...you want my phone number too?" Tanjiro asked.

Kanao nodded.

Tanjiro typed in his phone number slowly, trying to avoid eye contact with Kanao.

"H-here..." he mumbled, after typing in his number. He handed Kanao's phone back to her.

As Tanjiro handed Kano her cellphone, their hands accidentally brushed, and they both felt zings of electricity between them.

Neither one of them wanted to say anything about it, so they both sat down at their desks in silence as the bell rang, both of their faces steaming with embarrassment as they looked away from each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

fast forward to the end of school...

"Kanao! Onii-chan!"

Nezuko was calling out to her brother and his girlfri- I mean, friend, as they walked out of the gates.

Kanao held out her phone to Nezuko, asking for her number like she did to the other boys.

Nezuko caught on the quickest, typing in her phone number as soon as she saw the numbers.

"Are you walking with us again today, Kanao?" Nezuko asked.