Taehyung was fearfully shocked. While soohyun just sighed. He knew the younger drank but he had told him that he stopped a long time ago ,what he didnt know was when he started again or whether he stopped at all or not.the smoking thing was a new information to him as well.

"Will he be alright? When can he be discharged ,it's our wedding tomorrow. Will he be okay till that." Taehyung asked the doctor ,looking anxious.

"Yes he will be alright....for now. But he really needs to stop smoking ,drinking and needs to eat healthily from now on. And he can be discharged anytime after he wakes up but he will be a little weak ,nothing more. He will be okay till tomorrow , dont worry. I have prescribed the medicines ,remember to give those to him." Doctor said patting his shoulder before leaving.

While the younger went to buy the medicines prescribed by the doctor ,soohyun was sitting on his previous seat head in hands. He felt like he had failed as a father. The same thing has happened before and now it was happening again but this time...worse.

Around a few months less than 3 years ago he had gone to jungkook's house to check up on him only to find him unconcious with empty bottles of alcohol beside him. And was rushed to the hospital.

After that scene ,soohyun had taken away all the alcohol from his place and strictly warned him to stop it ,the younger had agreed and told him that he would never do it again and that he stopped whenever he asked about it. He has believed him and now it seemed like that was a mistake.

He has asked jungkook to shift with him and taehyung a million times in the past ,he never agreed and he couldn't force him to do so.

He always tries his best to check up on him in the office whether he has eaten or not ,and younger always tells him he did but looks like that was a lie to. Whenever he eats in the office ,he always tries to make the younger eat with him ,sometimes he does and sometimes he makes excuses like work and all.

No matter how hard he tried it wasn't enough,he failed in it. The younger must have been stressed ,that he was doing that to himself. He wasn't there again ,or neither did the younger come to him.

He had thought that taekook getting married would be a good decision for both of his sons but was it anymore? Taehyung did looked a little changed and it has been only 2 weeks since he met Jungkook. But what about jungkook? Was it doing him any good? He didn't know anymore.

He stood up From the chair and walked inside the room taking a seat on the small sofa on the corner. "Kookie ,why are you like this? Where did i fail huh? Why do you do this to yourself? Why can't you lean on me ,you have me and now taehyung too. You know that you are never a bother to me. Just why." He talked alone to the sleeping younger. Then closed his eyes ,crossing his arms on the chest and leaning back waiting for kookie to wake up.

After taehyung stepped in the room with the medicines,he sat beside his father. Tapping his shoulder ,"are you alright dad? You have known him for whole life, it must be tough seeing him like this. I have only known him for 2 weeks and don't even like him much ,i still feel bad and scared. It must be worse for you." He spoke in a low voice.

His dad smiled at his son's words ,"yes i am alright. Atleast i am trying to be. It hurts for a father to see his children like that. And it's even more hard when its not even first time i have to see him in this condition. He has done this before but worse this time ,that time i know what he was suffring from. But yesterday ? Something must have happened for him to drink so much? Do you know?"he asked.

Taehyung lowered his head biting his lip before looking up again and starting ,"we went to shopping yesterday to buy him clothes and home decor items.  I bought a skirt for him as a gift." He took a pause taking a breath. "Skirt....hm... He used to love wearing those a few years ago but he stopped after a while but i never asked him the reason though ,afterall it's his choice he can wear whatever he wants. " Soohyun said intervening.

"Yes he got extremely happy because of a simple skirt. But Then started asking me questions like 'how are you okay with me wearing this' 'don't you find it wierd' 'i am a man wouldn't it be odd' then i told him the same thing you said that he can wear whatever he wants no one can tell him otherwise. But i was curious so i asked him why did he ask those questions.

Then he told me that he loved wearing skirts ,doing make-up and dressing up but he stopped and the reason was his ex husband. I seriously wanna kill that asshole ,how did he even married him in the first place but i know he wouldn't answer. Nevermind.

He told me that that man didn't like him wearing such clothes and to stop that. And he once dressed up as he likes and that asshole beat him up very badly and screamed at him to don't even think about wearing that ,that's wierd and he looks ugly ,even though he is very pretty.

But in between telling me ,he started crying and by the time he finished telling me ,he was sobbing very badly so i hugged him ,then he had a mental breakdown and couldn't stop crying.

After he calmed down ,he got very clingy but i didnt mind it though. But soon after ,he got away from me and started acting strange saying sorry that he shouldn't have cried and he shouldn't have acted that way ,and forget that it ever happened and things like that ,he looked terrified for some reason. Then i left from his room.

I think i shouldn't have asked about it ,maybe this wouldn't have happened." He completed ,towards the end his voice was merely a whisper now he was thinking maybe it was his fault.

Soohyun could see through what his son might be feeling ,so he suppressed his anger and hugged taehyung telling him that don't think like that ,it wasn't his fault and he didn't know. They pulled away after a while.

"I seriously wanna kill that fucker even more, but thank god he is already dead. And he might be acting wierd because he hates being weak which he is definitely not ,he's the strongest person i know going through what he has been through isn't easy. And he hates showing his vulnerable side to anyone,which he showed to you. He must be thinking some bullshit again." Soohyun muttered.

Which only made taehyung more curious ,he really wanted to know the answers to his questions. He wanted to know what the older had gone through but he never answers. And when he answered his one question yesterday ,he had a mental breakdown and now he is laying in hospital room. He could ask his father who definitely knows everything but he feels like he wouldn't tell him because it's not his place to tell him unless jungkook wants him to.

After a while ,they heard a groan from the weak bunny and they both rushed towards him and called the doctor. Jungkook woke up but as soon as he opened his eyes and realised he is in a hospital and a doctor is there, he got terrified.

He started thrashing around and screaming "what i am doing in a hospital and what is a doctor doing here. Get me out of here please. They will kill me too." He tried to stand up from the bed but he couldnt as he was feeling dizzy and a drip on his hand stopped him.

Soohyun was just about to go to him aware of his fear when taehyung rushed fast and hugged him which made him pipe down. "Taehyung please get me out of here ,they will kill me please." He whispered hugging him tightly.

"Petal ,they will not kill you ,i am here and appa is here too, we will take you soon , okay. Let doctor check you once , hm. You have to be alright by tomorrow, it's our wedding." He whispered in his ear , kissing his forehead afterwards.

He didn't know why he was acting like this ,neither did he know the reason of his fear but he felt like he needed to do this.

While soohyun was amazed by the sight infront of him ,he was surprised by his son's actions. Because the last time he checked ,he had called him a bitch and was absolutely hated the idea of getting married to him. And now ,he was calling him nicknames and hugging him, and jungkook got relaxed by that in a second because if it was him ,he would have definitely taken much more time.

It appears to be that it wasn't a mistake after all.

________________

That is it for this chapter.

Hope y'all like it.

The wedding is next. finally they are getting married after 14 long chapters.

Not proofread. If there are any typos ,please do tell.

Till next time....~~

Love Me At My Worst ✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें