16

ANTI-ANTONIO

1. TRICK THE CAMERAS

2. GET ON HIS GOOD SIDE

3. GET FEWER GUARDS

4. BUILD MUSCLE

5. END ALL SUSPICIONS

6. FAKE PREGNANCY SCARE

7. WIRE MONEY INTO A SECRET BANK ACCOUNT

8. FAKE DEPRESSION

9. DEACTIVATE THE WIFI

10. ESCAPE

Truthfully, I am unable to see my plans working out as smoothly as I had envisioned them to

I am currently at the peak of my escape plan and halfway through with it, however, time isn't going as quickly as I hoped it would.

Days seem to be moving in slow motion. A single minute feels like a year.

I knew leaving him would be exhausting but I didn't think it would drain me of my energy this much.

A fake pregnancy scare would for sure make Antonio lay off from the abuse. He wouldn't want to be the cause of me possibly having a miscarriage.

I had to use his softness toward having children with me against him.

But thinking about it now, my plan might contradict and end up worse for me.

Fake pregnancy scare? What the hell was I thinking?!

I have absolutely no idea how I am to go about that.

It was already on the list and I had spent hours justifying how this part was probably one of the most important parts. So I had to pull through with it.

But I couldn't help but second guess this idea.

Is it crucial for the plan? Yes.

Is it damn near impossible to trick Antonio into believing I'm with child? Absolutely.

Antonio has done his research on pregnancy symptoms. He knows it all. Plus, he's just an intelligent man.

Research or not, he knows literally everything.

He also knows my body.

He may be extremely gifted in all aspects but he is most highly educated on the topic of my body.

I don't know how, but my body is practically his. Everything and anything going on in my body, he is aware of.

If he didn't have an occupation in being the technological version of the mad scientist, he probably would excel in being in any sort of career involving anatomy.

Anyways, it is evident that he will be able to tell if I am pregnant or not.

Every time I've ever gone to the doctor to figure out if I was pregnant, he would always stare at me for a long time, analyzing me. Then he would come up with the conclusion that I wasn't pregnant.