10

(Live your life on a merry-go-round who builds a wall just to let it fall down?)

"I love you, tesoro. I'm trying to be better for you."

I've tried to leave Antonio countless times. He's hit me, I've hit him back. We've been through some crazy toxic stuff together but he's it for me.

Antonio can be good. He's doing better.

Plus, where the hell am I going to go? I can't leave him, he'll find me eventually and I will be stuck with him forever.

As soon as I come to terms with that, then maybe our relationship can be fixed.

Antonio let go of my hand and I walked away from him and towards the bathroom.

He didn't even follow me to the bathroom. He always does that.

He's getting better. He's being better.

This evening has been perfect.

Little did I know, this was just the beginning of our unnerving evening. I was so stupid for being deluded and once again falling for Antonio Ricci's psychologically manipulative trap.

 I was so stupid for being deluded and once again falling for Antonio Ricci's psychologically manipulative trap

TW: This chapter will be quick-paced so you might get overwhelmed its kind of intense.)

After I was done freshening up, I felt like I just couldn't leave this comfy bathroom. It was warm in here and quiet.

Peaceful.

The bathroom was honestly super beautiful and aesthetically pleasing and I could sleep in here. It was way too clean for a restroom.

I slipped out of the bathroom and ran a finger through my wavy hair.

Gross. My hair is really greasy today. I need to wash it later.

"Have a good evening." I heard a man say to another as I walked away from the ladies' room.

I turned in the direction of the voice and almost fell over when I bumped into an extremely tall man.

He was almost as tall as Antonio.

"I'm sorry." I quickly said as I retreated away from the man.

I hope he doesn't get mad at me. Or I hope Antonio doesn't either.

I didn't have time to look at his face as I ran away from him.

All I could think about at this moment was how Antonio was going to react. I don't want to upset him since this evening has been going far too well.