Chapter 3- The Arrival of C. Rabbit

Start from the beginning

He stopped between the land and the sky.

"Hello toons!" He said "I see you have a fun time of your party.".

Everyone talk to each other in conversation, talking about who is the rabbit.

"Excuse me." Bullwinkle interrupted "I don't wanna break it up to you, sir. But you aren't invited to the party."

"DID I STUTTER, YA DUMB FUCK!" C. Rabbit shouted.

Everyone was shocked about C. Rabbit swear at bullwinkle.

"Hey! Rude!" Rocky said in disappointed "They're are kids hearing."

"Blah blah blah." C. Rabbit scoffed "i can say what i want cause i am your ruler!".

Peachfuzz laugh.

"Oh, who made you the leader?" She chuckled "You don't have someone who worship you.".

C. Rabbit growled in anger. He showed.

"THAT DOES IT!"

He pulls out a remote control button, he press it and his ship pulls out 2 big robots with big ray guns.

"NOW LISTEN HERE! MY RAY GUNED ARMIES, MY OWNED BY HIS LAND, MY... RULES!"

Everyone was surprised.

"What do you want from us?!" Rocky said in fear.

"Well... You seem like main toons you both yourself." C. Rabbit laughed "I want the magic pen you both keep.".

Rocky and bullwinkle look at each other in confused.

"Magic pen?" Bullwinkle asked.

"We no nothing about that." Rocky replied.

C. Rabbit heard what they said, thinking they are playing dumb.

He growls.

"DON'T PLAY DUMB, DUMBASSES! THE! MAGIC! PEN!!!".

He calmed his anger.

"Is that how you wanted to play games, huh?" He said in a death stare "well... looks like i have no choice to pull out... this!".

His hand is pulling out something by back of his pocket pants. By simple hammer space logic, he pulls out a giant pencil.

Rocky and bullwinkle gasped. They felt they remember the pencil.