Branching Out

Elven Guild Girl

It was a week later after the human had said he'd accept the Goblin quests had he finally walked through that door again with a brand new silver tag and a Human Priestess standing shoulder to shoulder with him.

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kill goblins...and I am all out of bubblegum." A different voice said.

A snickering from the Priestess who had held up a ball-bearing similar to the Kobold woman.

"Are the Goblin Quests still available?"

"Yes." Elven Guild Girl said "You took a little longer then expected."

"We needed supplies." Priestess said holding up a scroll.

Goblin Slayer had pulled out a map of the area and the Quests were marked again.

"The smaller nests are here, here and here." Goblin Slayer said "The majority of these quests tell of a single location not just small raids."

Elven Guild Girl looked and her, Elven Archer and Half Elven Spearmen who were just drinking after a quest eyes widened at the notes.

"From what we could get this right here is an old keep from back when this territory was Dwarven." Priestess said "Back before the ElvDwar War."

Wood Elf Witch looked at the notes. "Holy shit."

"And I got this from asking Dwarf Shaman." Priestess said laying out a old blueprint.

"How did you get this?!"

"Apparently Dwarf Shaman Great uncle built it and his uncle traded it for 2 bottles of whiskey." Priestess said.

"This place has gone untouched for 30 years. Prime Goblin Nesting." Goblin Slayer said.

"So you...some human with shoddy armor, pathetic weapons and a putred smell plan to take down a Dwarven Fortress?"

"Yes." Goblin Slayer said.

Fortress

"You guys ready?" Drow Bard asked

"Let's go." Goblin Slayer said.

A cage with 2 'women' inside was pulled towards the castle by 10 Mass Suggestion controlled goblins all wearing vests with TNT inside and backpacks of explosives.

They watched as the gate was lowered and the three ran off hearing a massive explosion.

"The Underground Exits are sealed. The only one open is booby trapped." Drow Bard said "You got the scroll from Witch?"

"How exactly did you get it?" Priestess asked.

"Your a little young to know how sweetie." Drow Bard said.

Priestess blushed.

Goblin Slayer opened the scroll and said "Meteor Swarm."

Meanwhile