The Funeral

*A/N: Wow, I can't believe this is the last chapter. It feels like just yesterday I was writing the prologue. I can't believe that this story has over 600 reads, that's incredible. I love you all so much, and this chapter will be in a third person pov. Again I love you guys and thanks for sticking with me through this story. Please remember to vote and comment. You guys are the best.-Marie*

    Today was the day of the funeral. Emma's parents and Taylor were all running around making sure everything was the way Emma would have liked. No one should ever have to bury there child. They made sure all the flowers were beautiful, ecspecially the daisies because those were Emma's favorite.       

                                                     ..............

    Cameron and Nash arrived late last night and got a room at a hotel. They were on there way to the funeral when Cameron breaks the silence by saying

    "She was too young, how could someone feel that alone, to actually end there life?" Nash just shakes his head. This letter, this situation hit Nash hard, he's dealt with hate a lot, mostly in the past when he posted a vine not everyone agreed with. So he knew how she felt. And he thought, if only she ignored it and kept going, it would have gotten better, no matter what it always gets better. They arrive at the funeral, and there the first ones besides Taylor, Emma's parents and a few family members.

                                                        ............

    Carter and Maggie were the next ones to arrive. Carter also understood how Emma felt. But he thought that she only wrote the letters for attention. He knows he sounds like a jerk for thinking that, but he couldn't help but have that thought cross his mind.

                                                    ................

    Jacob and Kylee were next. Kylee has cried so many times over this death, yeah she wasn't that close to Emma, but they talked, Kylee wanted to be there for Emma but she didn't know how. She blames herself for Emma's death. If only she was there. If only she texted Emma once or twice maybe that would have stopped her, changed her mind. Jacob was so upset over this situation. No one should feel this way, no one should feel that alone, that upset. No one. Jacob cares for his fans like there his family. Even if he can't have one on one conversations with every single fan, he loves them all like there his children, as weird as that sounds.

                                                ..................

    Everyone else arrives shortly and the funeral service begins. Her parents planed a beautiful service. Shawn and Jacob even performed.  Everyone was in tears by the time the service has ended. Now it was time for the burial. Everyone got in there cars and drove to the cementary and once they reached the site, everyone got out. Kylee was crying on Jacobs shoulder and Jacob was trying his best to comfort her. Steve was trying to comfort his wife. This was probably the hardest thing he has ever had to do, bury his child, his one and only child. Once the casket was in the ground everyone threw bits of dirt on top. Everyone cried as they did so. Emma, she will be missed more than she ever could have imagined.