Obsession 2

Third Person's POV

"C'mon Max. It's your big day! You better dance your ass off in that big crowd and find a hunk for yourself and you know... have fun. Together."

"Cut the crap Jen. You're disgusting."

Her two friends rolled their eyes together and stood up afterwards, pulling Max up her seat. "Hey, let go!"

"Nope."

They were holding her on each arm, heading to the dance floor. Both her friends pushed her into the crowd causing her to lose balance. She thought she'd fall to the ground but it didn't happened. Someone caught her by the waist and when she opened her eyes, a pair of blue orbs dazzled her mind. His perfectly shaped brows, natural curled lashes and a well built jaw line. Not to mention his reddish lips that seems so natural and too.. tempting.

He smiled and stood her up. "May I know your name?"

"Maxine." She said automatically.

"Such a beautiful name you got. Will you be my victim tonight?"

She got confused by his sudden question but before she could answer, he pushed her lightly to the crowd and when she looked back to where he was a while ago, he's nowhere in sight.

40 seconds. Exactly 40 seconds, she felt light-headed. The loud bang of the music is fading and the people dancing around her seem to be moving in slow motion. Panic is developing within her until she saw him again staring at her, moving closer.

A feel of wanting him close is what her body is telling. Too close for her usual liking. She tried to fight it but when he got close enough for her reach, she grabbed his collar and kissed him right away on the lips. He responded real quickly too. Without breaking the kiss, he carried her out of the bar, leaning her back to the wall, pressing himself unto her. They both feel that they're still not getting enough of each other.

"Come with me.." he asked, looking straight to her eyes. She nodded willingly. They reached his car and he couldn't hold it much longer. He wanted badly to take her right there, right now.

"Strip." He commanded. He doesn't feel like his usual self tonight. It seems that something is different. Is there something wrong with him? Or is it this beautiful victim of his that looks too innocent compared to his other victims? She was about to take of her blouse when he stopped him.

"No. Stop it. Just move out of the car and leave. Go back to your friends Max."

She got confused by his sudden change. She didn't want to stop. She wants her first to be taken by this total stranger. Why does he want to stop? Is she too boring? Doesn't he find her attractive enough? Her face saddened and he noticed it.

"What's with that face? Just get out already."

"If you think I'm not good enough, then you're wrong Mister."

She pushed him back and got on top of him unbuckling his pants and kissing his neck. Her hand touched his already hard manhood gently, making him moan in frustration and pleasure.

"Urghh. Damn it Maxine Ford. You leave me no choice baby. He's begging to come out."

"Then let him." She said grinning sexily. He got more turned on and switched places with her. He took off his shirt and pants and then he started undressing her fast. He attacked her sweet lips and they were in sync. Their tongues were wild, tasting and sucking. Her lips are just addictive and she feels the same for him. Her hands touching his chest to his well sculpted abs, down his waist. She held his boxers and pulled it down exposing his big anaconda standing tall and mighty.

"That's huge." She commented with her eyes wide.

"I know babe and it'll surely fit you perfectly."

"Are you sure? I think that's too big." And then she touched the tip making him groan.

"Your innocence is seriously killing me but at the same time, it's really turning me on."

He then massaged both her breasts pinching her nipples lightly causing her to moan in pleasure. He sucked alternately while his left hand is moving downward, in between her legs. He inserted a finger and she flinched. She's a virgin but it won't stop him anyway. He kept on inserting his finger in and out, adding another until she gets used to it.

"Ugh, I can't take it anymore. I'm going in babe." She nodded, still sweating feeling all hot. He spread his legs wide and positioned himself in between. The tip of his manhood slowly moves inside, gently as he went deeper inside her. She moaned in pain and so he remained still for a while inside her, kissing her lips to ease the pain. After a while, he started moving in and out until his pace got faster and faster.

"Aaahhh!"

"Ohh!!!"

One lust thrust and he burst inside her. He rested on top of her burying his face on her neck breathing heavily.

"What's... your name?" she asked.

"Blaze." He answered before sitting up again. He asked her to get dressed as he did also. Fixing her hair, she faced him.

"That was pretty much amazing. Thank you." She said smiling sweetly. He paid no attention at what she was about to add, and snapped his fingers. Max fainted within a few seconds. He caught her and carried her out of the car. While walking back inside the bar, he couldn't help but stare at her lovely face. Why did he do it to her? He was supposed to do it to those types of girls but why her??

He doesn't even know.