Obsession 1

Third Person's POV

He walked down the hallway with his eyes down the floor. His gray bag swung to his shoulder and his book clutched to his chest. He wore his black hooded jacket along with his dark faded jeans and shoes. He walked pass by many students chattering along the corridors with their own group of friends.

"Aw! Watch it geek!" a blond, whom he accidentally bumped into, yelled at him.

"S..Sorry Francine.." he apologized to her, almost as low as a whisper while his head still down. Francine and her group of friends looked at each other meaningfully. Typical bitches as they are, they're always into no good.

"No, it's okay Austin. I know you're quite stupid. Oh wait, where's your glasses? I think it fell on the floor earlier. Let me find it for you."

"Th.. Thanks.."

Ashley picked up his eyeglasses and handed it over to Francine.

"Here ya go Austin." It was on her palm. She handed it over to Austin and when he was about to get it, she purposely dropped it to the floor.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. That was really an accident." Next thing she did, she stepped on it. Crack. That was the sound of his now destroyed glasses. "Or that." She added before laughing along with her friends.

"Let's go girls. Bye, bye loser." She them bumped into him one last time before they started walking away. They were not too far yet when he once again spoke.

"Francine, wait!"

She looked back confusingly. Austin ran towards her and stared seriously at her face, almost memorizing her features. He smiled afterwards, nodded then turned his back on her before he started walking away.

"Weirdo." He heard her last word. He didn't mind though and picked up the remaining frame of his glasses and wore it again. He didn't go directly to his first class but instead, he went to an empty room at the end of the hallway. He closed the door and leaned on it before opening the book that he was carrying. There in between, was a small notebook hidden securely.

"Sex Note" then he traced the title engraved on the notebook with his thumb before opening it. He closed his eyes and thought of her face. After a few seconds, he opened his eyes again and looked at the blank page of his notebook that has now the face of Francine Evans on it.

"Francine Sweetheart. You've been a bad girl. Now I'll teach you a lesson you'd enjoy."

The next thing he did is he wrote her name just below the picture of her. He threw his bag and glasses on the floor, took his jacket off and hung it on his right shoulder. Not later than two minutes, the door swung open and Francine's face welcomed him, panting heavily.

"Austin??"

He did not let out a word. Instead he locked the door knob and looked back at her. She felt like there was a big lump on her throat when she swallowed hard. His back on the wall standing so lean and tall with his arms crossed. She scanned him up and down. He looks.. different.

"What do you want Francine?" he asked knowingly. She's now sweating, feeling all hot like the room temperature changed too suddenly. She closed her eyes and opened again. His handsome face caught her pair of brown orbs. It got hotter.

"Your body.." her last words before she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him fully on the lips. He responded of course, equally hungry for her kisses. He parted his lips away, her face moved forward and tried to catch his lips again but he avoided her. Such a tease isn't he?

"Nah uh baby. You've been a bad girl lately. I'm gonna have to punish you."

He dragged her to the pole, raised both of her hands up and tied it up above using his jacket. He grabbed her left leg up and wrapped it around his waist while the other hand went under the back of her shirt to unclasp her bra so that it freely fell on the floor. He trailed kisses along her neck then he stuck his tongue out and trailed it up to her jaw line, to her left ear and bit lightly. "By the way, I'm Blaze.. Blaze Austin Fiero. Remember that." he whispered huskily.

With just one pull of her blouse, it was torn into pieces showing of her bare skin. His empty hand grabs of her right breast and squeezed it lightly.

"Ah.." her body arched to him. Eyes closed and cheeks flushed.

He let go of her leg before squeezing both her breasts while sucking on her neck.

"Kiss me please.." she begged but instead his mouth transferred to his left breast, encircled his tongue around her pink nipple before sucking on it like a baby craving for milk. She arched her back more breathing heavily. He sucked on the other while his hands are holding the sides of her waist. He kneels down, his tongue tracing her stomach, circling her belly button.

His left hand caressed her inner thigh up and down while the other hand rose up her tiny skirt exposing her red lace underwear. He used his teeth to pull down the tiny cloth that was covering her most delicate part before trailing kisses while both of his hands are caressing both legs. The skirt was becoming a hindrance to him so he pulled it away aggressively. She's now completely naked.

He kept on moving higher until the tip of his nose touched her core. He inhaled her scent deeply to his nose feeling himself hardened down there 'til he licked it tracing her slit with his tongue.

"Oohh..Blaze...."

He sucked and swallowed every juice that was coming out of her, savoring it in his mouth. She's almost at her peak and so he stood up and inserted a single finger in her inside.

"Do you want more?"

"Yes. More please.."

"What's my name?" he went faster.

"Blaze.. Blaze... please I need you.. now.."

He smirked and unbuckled his belt letting his mad junior out of the cage. Without a single warning, he thrust himself in her.

"Ohh my gossh.. more..."

"As you wish baby." He said before fastening his pace inside and out, holding both sides of her face and kissing her torridly, biting her lips and tasting her mouth. In a few more thrusts, they both came together. He finally untied her and she automatically dropped down to the floor, leaning her back on the pole.

"Thanks baby." He said and in just a snap of his fingers, she went unconscious. Memories of what happened erased from her mind. Just like that, he fixed himself and left her there pretending to be the nerd that the school knows.