Synopsis

Jasper Marasigan is a genius boyish who loves to hack computers and to give evidences to the police about the bad doings of the people like abusing the women who cannot fight back. But an accident end her life... She is running from the police and then she got trapped.. She threatened the police that there is a bomb in the rooftop of a building where they are now.. Actually, it is supposed to be a fireworks display not a bomb-she only said that it is a bomb to threaten the police..But she didn't know that someone installed and hack her phone without her knowing it.. It was a real bomb..
It is too late before she knew about that.. The building exploded along with the police..and HER..

Jasper Marasigan wakes up as Jasper Imperial, a girl but raised to be a boy by her mother.. All people knew that Jasper Imperial is a spoiled brat boy who loves to judge and bully people who are weaker than him but he cannot fight back to those who are stronger than him.. He's weak, idiot..And everyone thinks that his gay because he flirts every handsome guys that he saw.. That includes..Kion Lazar a dominating CEO of the famous Lazar Incorporation and a major stockholder of KnJ University- the schools name..

Let's know what will Jasper do in her second life..

ENJOY JASIES!