Save Me: Part 6

**Hope you enjoy!**

Save Me

Part 6: 

For the whole weekend, I did the homework that I didn't do because of my episode of Thursday and the homework for Friday. I retrieved them from the school's website. Thank the lord for that! 

I also spent time at the bookstore, preparing for my first and official day at work on Tuesday. Drew made it well clear that he wanted nothing with me. I never actually talked to him unless Marcus made me send a message down to Drew for him.  It is now Monday and I have to go and face everyone at school again. 

I bet Tiffany and her gang think that they probably got to me and made me commit suicide and that's why I wasn't at school on Friday. I was on the edge of doing that but here I am! 

As I walked up to the main doors of the school, everyone is staring at me still. I have grown used to it but it still gets to me every now and then. 

I was dialing my combinations when I felt somebody behind me. I turned to see Drew looking down at me. I rolled my eyes and then turned to open my locker. 

"You are in the way." He said behind me. "Of my locker." 

I looked back at him then to the locker next to mine before moving and putting things away in my locker. I could feel the weird stares down into my soul as I unpack. 

"Hey, Layli!" I hear somebody call out. I turn around and see Tiffany and her gang as well s Blake standing across the hallway, near some large windows. 

"Idiots." I hear Drew mutter under his breath next to me. 

"So, where were you Friday? We missed you." Tiffany said in her fake sad voice. She then pouted before a couple people laugh. 

I nodded and turned to close my locker. I was ready to walk away when Blake called out my name. 

I turned around, completely surprised that he actually was calling my name. It surprised everyone int eh whole area, as everyone stopped what they were doing and stared between Blake and I. 

"I thought only virgin's wore white." Blake said. I stared down at my white jean capris as everyone started to laugh. I looked over at Drew who just turned his eyes away from mine and walked in the other direction. 

I walked away to my first class with my head down as people pointed and laughed. 

The whole morning continued with the pointing and the laughing and with me being too weak to fight back. I walked into the cafeteria with my money in my hand to buy a few things. I usually don't even come in here but I didn't pack my lunch because there was nothing in the fridge or pantry for me to pack. 

As I wait in the line somebody calls out my name. I don't turn around thinking that it was somebody in Tiffany's gang. My name is being called over and over again before the guy in front of me turns around. 

"Dude, turn the fuck around, it's annoying to have your name being said around all the time." He said. Then he turns back around. I turn around to see this girl whom I have never really seen before. 

She had short brown hair and big eyes. She reminded me of a doll. Knowing that she had my attention, the girl walked up to me in line. Couldn't she have done that before? 

"May I help you?" I asked bitterly. 

"Come sit with me." She said in her bubbly voice. I looked at her for a while before coming to the conclusion that this must be one of Tiffany's plans to embarrass me once again.