Save Me: Part 4

Ending may.. uhm.. cause triggering.. Remember I do NOT support cutting or any sort of self harm and if any of my readers want to vent and talk about stuff, regardless if you're in like Antarctica, I am here for you. **

**I hope you enjoy this new part! Stay Awesome-itsrudaayy_

Save Me

Part 4:

It's been a couple of weeks since the whole thing with my mother happened. I only speak to her, when spoken to and when I need something for school to be signed. But since I am eighteen years old and clearly an adult, I sign them myself most of the time.

My mother has actually gotten more drunk and unbearable to talk to since the incident. The nurses office called the other day and I had picked up. Nurse Susan told me that if my mother continued her routine of being late to work and disrespecting staff, then they will have no problem firing my mom.

I didn't tell her anything back, I just hung up. Too much on my plate.

So, to support bills, I am going to apply for a job at the bookstore that I had went in to use as a cover from Blake and Tiffany over the summer. It's quite and drama free. Plus, I love books and need some type of thing to make this year go by fast.

I was doodling on my notebook when Mrs. Mack cleared her throat to get our attention. I stayed quite and adjusted myself in my small and uncomfortable seat. And it wasn't small because of my weight or anything but these chairs got smaller because of financial problems at the school. The back of the chair scrap my back a little, where the incident had occurred and I lowered my head, hiding out my inaudible screams of pain.

It kinda left a big scar of a moon. I go some creams to help with the pain and my urge to not pick at it....

"Alright, so I would like you all to-" Mrs. Mack continued to say but got interrupted by the door opening. I heard some girl near me squealing and talking in hushed voices like they had just seen a celebrity from afar.

"Drew! We have been waiting for your arrival." I hear Mrs. Mack say in the nicest voice ever. I raise my eyebrow at her as I continuing to doodle on my notebook.

"Drew? As in Drew Greenwald?!" I hear one of the football teams yell out following his outburst, comes all of the football players and the cheerleaders with gasps. I sit in my seat confused at who the hell Drew was and why everyone is so surprised.

I look up to see Mrs. Mack looking as middle aged and sophisticated as ever and then I look up at the new guy Drew.

Shit.

It's the same guy from the bookstore. I gulped at the memory of my embarrassing interaction with the guy. I then catch his beautiful eyes. I turned as red as a tomato before lowering my head.

"Layli, Please. Stop tapping." Mrs. Mack pleaded, not even trying to look my way as the supposed golden boy was before her. I tap my foot on the hard, tile floors. I always do that when I am unsure of something.

**

"Mrs. Mack, with all due respect, but I thought that Mr. Drew Greenwald was already a student here, everyone seems to know him. I think he is capable of walking to each class without getting lost." I say softly.

"Yes please, I really don't want her to show me around. I know that the building has changed ever since I had moved for California at the end of Sophomore year, but I can manage." Drew said leaning on the door way. He had said "her" in a disgusted way which made me want to cry all of the sudden. I barely knew this guy and he already has a hatred for me.