5: personal assistant

Next day;

You woke up early and took your time to get ready. You wanted to look good. You wore a white blouse and tucked in dark blue trousers. You curled your hair tips and applied make up. You went to kitchen and prepared lunch box for the both of you. As usual jungkook left without you knowing. You packed the box and took your purse and drove to his company.

 You packed the box and took your purse and drove to his company

Everyone greeted you because they knew that you are his wife. The receptionist accompanied you to his room. You stood infront of his room door and took a deep sigh before knocking on the door.

On the other hand ; jungkook looked at the time and still his assistant didn't show his presence to jungkook. Jungkook tried calling him but no response. He heard the knock on the door and guessed it was his assistant.

You heard a come in and you opened the door to his room. You saw jungkook going through some files sitting on his chair. He was looking so good concentrating on his work which made your heart flutter.

'Alex why are late-'

He stopped on his words when he saw you.

His pupils enlarged.

'Why are you here?'

He asked in his stern voice.

'Good morning mr. Jeon. I will be working as your personal assistant from now on.'

You said bowing to him professionally. He was shocked.

'Who the hell appointmented you?'

'Your father mr. Jeon.'

'I don't believe this.'

Jungkook said and dialed his fathers number. Jungkooks jaw dropped when his father confirmed the news that he appointed you.

'Dad you can't take the decision?'

'Remember jungkook the company is still under my name. I am still the chairman . So I can do whatever I want.'

He said making jungkook roll his eyes. He cut his dads call and glared at you while you just smirked.

'You have your own company. Why do you wanna work here?'

Jungkook asked you.

'I think this is the only way I can stay close to my husband mr. Jeon.'

You said. Jungkook gritted his teeth and clenched his jaw.

'This is work y/n. You can't bring personal life here.'

He said.

'Well mr. Jeon I m being professional here. It's you who bought personal matter during office hours.'

You said. He clenched his fists and looked away.

'Give me my schedule.'

Jungkook said and thank god you were prepared for it beforehand with the help of his previous assistant. You met Alex yesterday and came to know about his work. You took the iPad out and said today's schedule to him.

'I want these documents to be prepared in an hour.'

He said handing you a file. You took the file and went to your cabin. Sure there was a lot of work and it's very hard to finish it in an hour. But you are not the type to give up so easily. You knew jungkook was doing it wantedly and you wanted to prove him that you are not an easy going. You tied your hair into a ponytail and started working.

After an hour;

You completed the work and took the file entering his cabin. You handed the file to him and jungkook went through it. He was surprised on how fast and perfect you worked. There was not even one mistake to point out. You were proud of yourself when you saw jungkook with no words to complain.

You looked at the time and you remembered that it's coffee time for jungkook. You left his cabin and made a coffee for him as per his taste. Jungkook sipped the coffee and was surprised again . You made it the way he wanted. Perfect.

It was now lunch time and you were feeling hungry. You were sitting in your cabin doing nothing. You took the box you prepared and entered his cabin without knocking on the door.

'What the hell y/n? Don't you have sense to knock on the door before entering . '

'Jungkook I think I have a right to enter my husband's cabin without knocking on the door.'

You said and jungkook rolled his eyes.

'This is office miss y/n.'

'It's mrs Jeon y/n, jungkook. And for your information it's lunch hour now. So no working.'

You said taking a seat on the couch and unpacking the box.

'Who said you can sit here?'

'I don't need your permission.'

You said making him angry.

Oh god this woman is making me crazy.

Jungkook said to himself while running his hands through his hair.

'Jungkook come have lunch.'

You said but you got no response.

'Aren't you hungry? '

You asked, still no response.

'Okay fine starve. I m going to eat.'

You said and started eating. You hoped he would have lunch with you but he just ignored your presence. You had your lunch and sat on the couch doing nothing. You looked around the room and you liked the interior design. His room was very big and the interior was luxury. His room had dull colours just like him.

Your eyes wandered around the room and then fell onto him working on the computer focusing on the screen

Your eyes wandered around the room and then fell onto him working on the computer focusing on the screen. You rested your chin on your palm which was rested on your thigh. You stared at him. Jungkook felt a gaze on him and turned to look at you staring at him shamelessly.

'Why are you staring at me like that?'

'Because you are so handsome.'

You said making jungkook choke on his saliva .

'Don't stare at me like that. It's making me uncomfortable.'

He said taking the water bottle and sipping it .

'Why? Is it now a crime to stare at my husband who is so handsome that my eyes are not ready to leave him?'

You said making him choke on his drink. You went to him and patted his back to calm him down. He yanked your hand away.

'The break time is over. Get back to work.'

He said in a stern voice and you rolled your eyes at him.

'Mrs. Jeon it's not professional for you to roll your eyes at your boss.'

'Oh my! I m sorry mr. Jeon.'

You said bowing to him before leaving to your cabin.