Bonus Chapter 6 - Setting up the Stage

Chabashira: "32 students have been injured, were 17 of them are brutally wounded. 28 pocket knives has been seized, fortunately none was used as weapon. Report says that almost every students has C8H18 content applied at their bodies."

She continued...

Chabashira: "Among the students retrieved from the area where the incident took place, 2nd Year Kei Karuizawa's report has been claimed as an abnormal one. Her blood test reports has confirmed that she has some kind of drug flowing in her body, which must have caused her dizziness and hallucinations." [1]

She said with her usual cold composure but with an angry tone which was clearly distinguishable from her usual one.

But...

A drug?... On students disposal? This is just ridiculous... How can they get those in the first place? Is someone smuggling them in? [2]

Chairman Sakayanagi: "What about the camera footages? Were they recovered?"

Sakagami: "Technical team is trying there hardest, but most of the data were completely corrupted by a unknown malware uploaded into our school's prime servers."

Things are getting more and more ridiculous.

Chairman Sakayanagi: "Principal strongly wills to classify these informations about the events triggered by the newly audacious special exam and cyber attack from the government officials, He doesn't want his reputation to suffer."

Sakagami: "Tch... Yes chairman."

Teachers are clearly mad about his recent actions, this whole mess is due to his very own methods. If this continues, one of the teachers could very likely snitch him out, but if none does... Then, I will've to take the initiative myself. [3]

Chairman Sakayanagi: "Mashima, I am entrusting this duty with you. Ayanokoji is currently in his room with some staffs for his protection. Can you investigate him regarding the clash with 1st years?"

Mashima: "Yes, Chairman."

Chairman Sakayanagi: "Hoshinomiya, You'll be in charge for the whole second students temporarily. Some of the 2nd and 3rd year representatives have already been complaining via emails, stabilize the situation as soon as possible [4]. Inform students that there won't be any classes for 3-4 days, but there day to day lives won't be affected. Every facilities in the school will function as usual, which includes entertainment services."

She salutes me with a smile...

Chairman Sakayanagi: "1st year homeroom teachers are taking care of their respective classes and providing the injured ones with sufficient essentials."

3rd year homeroom teachers are currently crucial in this period, there sole responsibility is to prevent students from pulling off something like that again. Student council president is currently under inquiry for abusing his power for his own personal motives, untill he is cleared, vice president will lead the council. [5]

Chairman Sakayanagi: "Chabashira, Please take care of Kei Karuizawa. She needs someone at this time. Contact me personally if you need anything."

Chabashira nods...

These measures should be plenty enough for now, everything should stabilize if goes according to plan. This school is everything to me, I will do anything to protect it. These students are our future, I will protect their education by any means.