First impression

I, Iori Kitahara spent most of my life in an all-boys school. That is why I came to this place to live my best life.

To my misfortune, not everything went according to the plan.

That's to not say it was quite the opposite from what I had imagined.

" What's the issue Iori? Isn't this what you wanted? Arriving early at the school. "

Circling us was a crowd of students, who were flashing us with their phone's camera.

After a quick examination of the situation, the reason for their action became clear.

I shouted as loud as I could at the two airheads standing next to me.

" THIS IS NOT WHAT I MEANT!! "

Still wearing my blue shorts, I fell to the ground until I sat on my knees.

" It's over for me. "

Arriving in class, I sat in the second row next to the window.

However aside from no one coming to sit next to me, I managed to catch some whispers here and there.

" Yeaah, we have the most two handsome boys on campus in our class! "

" kyaaa! "

" Isn't that the guy who made a fool of hims-? "

Well, it's true that even in my boxers, girls can't defend themselves from my charms.

I got a little bit curious about the identity of the second guy they mentioned. For someone to be on par with, he must be quite interesting.

Therefore, I turned my head to follow their gazes, until my sight landed on two different suspects.

It seems that the girls in our class are not exactly the best at counting.

" Are they siblings?? "

" They are such a cute couple!! "

" I'm going to kill that fu*king dull-faced g-. "

One of them was Kouji who just arrived at this moment along with Chisa. And he is preparing to sit with her in the back corner next to the windows.

That girl! When it's me she always looks at me with that disgusted expression. But when it's Kouji look how wide her smile is.

At least looking at it from the bright side, I got Kouji with me in the house. He is my last benchmark for what a normal person is.

Without him, I may turn into one of those guys sooner than later.

The second one is a blonde guy wearing a white shirt.

After a tiny moment of checking him. he turned his eyes in my direction so we were able to fully see each other.

 he turned his eyes in my direction so we were able to fully see each other