The way to my new room

There was an awkward silence, combined with our footsteps which kept echoing through the hall as the only audible sound. While still walking behind her I felt like I was firmly given the mission to streak a conversation.

" So.... what's your opinion on global warming? "

I was completely ignored.

*Internal sigh* what a pitiful attempt.

And I was supposed to rule the world.

Unbeknownst to me we already were facing the door of my future room.

After swinging the door open Nanaka turned to face me for the first time since our first introduction, followed by an enigmatic and furtive smile. she said the most normal question someone would ask after showing you your room.

" What do think about Chisa? "

I'm not really that keen on answering this question, especially after my last encounter with her little sister. However, she didn't give me any opening to change the subject.

" Unfortunately, I didn't have the opportunity to deeply know her, but she seems like a nice girl. "

With a swift motion, she draws near me with only a few centimeters separating our faces. I could roughly hear her breathing.

Not used to this kind of closeness chiefly with the fairer sex, I almost widened my eyes!

" Fufu so you do think that she is beautiful "

I didn't know from where she got the impression of me thinking that but the only thing I m sure of with my already deteriorated relationship with Chisa is that my answer will determine how peaceful my next years would be.

In this situation, there's no right answer. reminiscing back about what Iori had told me it seems that the relationship between Nanaka and Chisa is rather quite a complex one. the best thing I could do is to opt for an inoffensive and harmless response.

" Etoo... I didn't get a closer look at her so I couldn't tell though she seems okay. "

" Fufu don't worry just tell your one-San what you really think. "

She stated with a smile that didn't reach her eyes.

Sensing that this woman wouldn't drop the subject. I proceeded to initiate one of Matsuo's tricks, a quite effective one indeed, given that it was responsible for the success of 90% of my deals with companies supervised by women CEOs.

Without breaking eye contact I quickly caught her hand and gently squeezed it, then with a smooth movement I place my mouth over her ears. I spoke with a calm and playful tone not giving her any time to recollect her thoughts.

"Knowing that she is your sister, she must be really pretty because...looking at u closely now..."

I Retracted my face from her ear, held her chin with my right hand, and stared at her eyes deeply.

"You're quite the fine lady."

"....."

After a couple of seconds, she came back to her senses and quickly stepped back wearing a cute flustered, and blushing expression she said stuttering before vanishing from my sight

".... Sorry I have to call a friend...u can go see u room."

*Sigh* Yeah at this point I wouldn't be surprised if Toshio-San kicked me out.

Note:

I wrote this quick chapter with one encounter in under 1 hour without any proofreading so sorry if there are any errors, I will correct them tomorrow. Anyway, yeah I am still alive thanks for reading, and like always comments, votes, suggestions are always welcomed

Stay safe

575 words

27/01/2022