"Wanna elaborate on that?" You chuckled.

She was a bit hesitant to reveal why he was deactivated. It was so long ago... but he never left the hearts of everyone who came here.

He definitely never left Roxys or the rest of the animatronicss hearts..

But, out of all the animatronics... he was the only one to have killed a human without being controlled or hacked into.

For some reason, Foxy could override his protocols and harm humans if they provoked him enough.

Granted he had done it to protect Roxy... but it didn't change the fact that he so effortlessly killed someone.

But should she be the one to tell you?

Roxy had no idea how Foxy felt about that accident, perhaps she should leave it up to him to explain his past to you.

"I dunno, I don't think it's my place to tell why he was deactivated. It's something you'd have to ask him..." she gave you an apologetic smile.

"Oh, I can understand that I suppose. I mean... was it bad though?"

"In a sense. His intention was good.. it was just a terrible accident..."

You nodded and left it at that. You wouldn't pry anymore, as she said it was up to Foxy to tell you about his past.

So you went back to helping Roxy clean her karts.

Roxy watched you admirably, as the Two of you cleaned and talked. You were so pretty, ah but she was still so conflicted.

You or Foxy?

She couldn't have you both... she's not even sure if either of you would would like her in the same way...

Gahh this was so frustrating!

She had time of course to figure out what she should do, but she wasn't the patient type.

Roxy watched you check the time on your phone.

You frowned, "damn...."

"Whats wrong?" Roxy asked.

"I'm gonna have to go or I'll be late for curfew..."

Roxys ears dropped, she didn't want you to go.

"Ah okay. Well go ahead cutie! I'll be fine."

You smiled sadly, "okay... thank you."

"Of course! But give me a hug before you ditch!" She stood up amd dried off her hands urging you to come hug her.

You obliged happily. She was a tad but taller than you, you were able to bury your fave into her upper chest without it being inappropriate.

She rested her head on yours her tail wagging happily. She loved hugging you.

With one final squeeze she released you.

You grabbed Foxys hate and said goodbye to Roxy. Hopefully Foxy was still at his attraction so you could make this quick.

The store was beginning to close so when you went into his attraction there were no longer any kids within in.

You almost didn't see him, till you looked at his ship sitting on the edge of it looking through a stack of papers.

"Good ta see ya Pup!" He hollered without looking up from the papers.

You approached the fox, smiling softly.

"Hey, I just came to return this..." you held his hat up a bit.

He glanced up, oh he has two eyes? His eyepatch was sticking up revealing two glowing golden eyes.

He smirked set the papers down qently, which you noted were kids drawings. How cute...

He then hopped off the ship and stepped closer to you, his form towering over you he took his hat from your hand and placed it on his head.

"Aye appreciate that Pup..." he muttered.

"...no problem. Uhm well I'll see you tomorrow I gotta go home..."

Foxy scanned your face, "ya dont seem to happy about that."

You shrugged, "I don't particularly like going home..."

"Why not?"

He kept digging for information. Why did he wanna know so bad?

"Just got some personal issues going on that I'm not too comfortable talking about Foxy."

Foxy tilted his muzzle up, "...Fair enough Pup. Aye have a goodnight than" he ruffled you hair again.

Giggling you pushed his hand away and shook your head, "you too bud."