12

(I apologize for the late warning but for future readers- WARNING: Sexual scene starts ** and ends at ^^)

Kenma's POV

I skipped it.

I couldn't do it.

I couldn't handle the pressure.

I couldn't look at his grave.

It had been 2 days since then but I can't stop myself from thinking about it. Was us nearly getting into a car accident a sign?

How stupid that would be. But no matter how stupid it was, it couldn't top off my stupidity. How I was too stupid and dumb to not be able to wish my father my love and affection.

How could I do that to him? What do people see in me? I'm a coward, a fake, a broken helpless person.

I couldn't even save myself from my own thoughts, someone else had to help me.

And I have the nerve to think about the things that I had promised to never do again.

What a disappointment I am.

I should've died a while ago, just like my mother said. A fucking disappointment.

I blinked a few times, pushing all of those true statements to the back of my head.

Watching as Yamamoto received yet another bad toss from the freshmen. "Good one, Shimano!" He smiled.

Talk about faking a smile.

"That was horrid."I whispered to myself, unaware of the others sitting beside me.

"Kenma, that was mean." Lev frowned as Aiko looked at us from the other side of me.

I blinked a few more times, finally realizing what I had said. "Oh my..I didn't mean to say that, I'm sorry." I whispered.

"Obviously, that was so random, at least give the guy some credit." Aiko chuckled as Lev shrugged, not knowing if he should agree with him.

"You've been distant lately, Kenma. How's Kuroo?" Lev asked.

Why are you worrying about Kuroo so much? What if I was acting distant? What did kuroo have to do with it?

I cleared my throat and looked over at him. "He's doing fine, I guess. Ask him yourself." I mumbled, not realizing how harsh I sounded.

"Jesus, Kenma." Lev sighed, glancing at me. "Tone it down, why don't you?" He frowned, chuckling slightly before sitting back.

I swallowed and turned around, catching Aiko's eyes. He gave me a reassuring smile which I returned before looking back at the members. I bit my lip, watching as the new kid missed a spike. "Hey, Ken." Aiko called out to me, making me flinch at the nickname that he gave me or at least..stole from Kuroo.

I turned to him and lifted my eyebrows, waiting on him to continue. "Wanna walk around for a bit? Coach isn't here yet." He asked

I sighed lightly, agreeing with him before getting up. "Where are you guys going off together?" Lev asked.

"Just walking around, is that okay?" I asked, turning to face Lev. He frowned slightly before looking over at Yamamoto.

"I mean, yeah I guess that could be fine. Coach isn't here yet anyway." Leg shrugged with a small sigh.

I smiled, noticing that Lev had been making progress with his relationship with Aiko. He hadn't been cruel or judgmental towards our friendship and I was thankful for that.

I nodded quickly before following Aiko out of the gym and outside to the rest of the school that had already ended.

He sighed loudly in relief as he stretched his hands into the sky. I watched him walk through the school yard and I slowly followed.

He and I had walked around the front of the school and was slowly making our way to the back when he stopped.

I bumped into him, shooting my eyes up from the ground quickly. "Oh, sorry." He laughed, making me giggle quietly.

I nodded, reassuring him as He stared at me silently. "Oh, how are you doing lately?" He asked.

He was the first person to ask me that..The only person to ask about me instead of my relationship...

**
"I'm in...doing okay, I guess." I mumbled, awkwardly playing with my shorts that I had on.

"Hmm.." He hummed, getting a little closer to me. I bit my lip,leaning my back against the wall behind me as he got as close as possible without our lips touching.

"U-Um, I don't feel comfortable-"

"It's okay...You'll be fine." He whispered, grabbing my chin as I turned away. He forcefully turned me back to face him and I quietly whined.

"Shh...I can help you,okay? Kuroo isn't here...He would want me to help you, right? Be friends with you?" He whispered, resting his nose right on the crook of my neck, making me shiver.

"No...Stop it-" Before I could finish, he covered my mouth and bit down hard on my neck, making me sob quietly.

I tightly shut my eyes, letting tears fall down my face freely. "Mmfh..."I tried to call out but it was only muffled.

"Don't pretend, Kenna..You love this, right?" Aiko whispered, letting his hand drop to his side as he connected out lips quickly.

His right hand held me on the wall harshly while his left hand explored me rudely. I couldn't do anything, no one could save me...

I was alone in this..there was no way that someone would look for me...I have to do something...

I gasped as a I felt his hand on my pants, gently but harshly rubbing in a circular motion. I bit my lip as I choked on a sob.

Kuroo....Please....Help me...Someone...

^^
Kuroo's POV

I got a call....
I thought it was mostly my mother or Kenna but....God I wish it was Kenna himself or someone with good news..
Of course it wasn't..It never was..
I sighed harshly, bitting my lip, ignoring the metal that I tasted.
4 hours....
You just have to wait 4 hours Kenna....please wait on me...
Please...
I want to hear your voice..I want to see your face...that pretty face of yours...
I want to tell you how my day was..I want to listen to how fun it was for you today...
Just wait 4 more hours...I'll be there soon..